Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(Baby is mentally kicking you back. Smiley Wink) And really, I have no clue how my skin turned out to be in such decent shape. I thought it was going to be a completely nightmare because the first trimester was such a pain... but actually it ended up clearing out beautifully. No complaints!

I missed you too, hearts, and thank you so much for the compliments. I hope your Tokyo trip was awesome!!!

i really beleive it has something to do with the prenatal vitamins and that you tend to eat better when you're feeding a little person. Smiley Happy.  

Have you had to alter your skin care products at all while pregnant?  I know you're not supposed to use retin A but have no clue what else is off limits cause I was never into that stuff twelve years ago.  

The trip was great!  I went for a fish pedicure!  It tickled so bad I thought I'd pee myself!  

Glad you're feeling better, also, did you cut your hair again?

I rarely see you wear any jewelry, this is a fantastic piece.

I actually did not cut my hair in way too long, but I have an appointment set for December 2nd and I'm looking to make a huge change because I get bored/tired of my hair easily. Smiley Wink Also it's way too long right now for my tastes! I've just been making a bit more effort to blow-dry when I go out because it looks best when I actually style it. Thank you!

As far as the jewelry... I really wish I thought to wear some more often, because I love how something as simple as a pendant can finish an outfit. The only jewelry I wear without fail are my wedding band and engagement ring, but I do have a whole bunch of necklaces I love. I'll try to remember including them in my outfits more frequently!

Wow Lari, I agree with jemly, you need to buy a full size of that gorgeous color!

And congratulations on your v-date!!

PS, I love your photobomber Smiley Very Happy

The lipstick will totally 'fall' into my basket next time I make a skincare run. Smiley Wink And thank you so much! I'm so incredibly happy!

And my kitties make great photo bombers, don't they? I'm pretty sure my tabby slept in the bed almost the entire day, because we found him still sleeping there when we returned from our day out.

I'm so glad you're feeling better, hope you do have a healthy pregnancy. Looking radiant as always. It had been a while since I had see you use something from the siren! Every time you do, I feel like buying that palette. 

It's been awhile since I've whipped out too many colors... been defaulting to neutrals (SO unlike me) lately. But my love for the Siren remains as strong as ever! Smiley Happy Thank you, Blackwhiskey!

Congrats lari on hitting such a significant date ! Your skin looks INCREDIBLE. And I agree--you need to grab up a full size of that lipstick !!

Thank you, jem! You flatter me way too much, Ms. Jemly of the Perfect Skin! Smiley Wink And I totally can't wait to grab a full-size tube of this lipstick. Counting down the days til I need a refill of toner or moisturizer.

I played with my KVD Monarch palette today again. This time, I used all the glittery stuff at the end so there was less fallout. Brows have usual Tarte mousse and Blinc gel. Liner is UD Perversion on top and couple different shades from Monarch under the eye. Mascara is drugstore today. Blush is Tarte Flush with HG Radiant Magenta on top. Bronzer is Perricone No Bronzer Bronzer. Powder is Laura Mercier under eyes, HG Ambient Diffused Light/Ethereal on face. Lipstick is Milani #43 Pretty Natural. No highlighter. No foundation.

I got a new haircut! This is the shortest my hair has ever been! Smiley Happy

diane-haircut-7-23-2014aEDIT.jpg

I love the haircut! It's so fresh and I'm loving the texture of it!

Wow! I love the haircut - very flattering!

Love the haircut!

Such cute hair!!!  I love the new look!!!  

LOVE the haircut!! you look amazing!

Your new haircut is really cute, DiVWA! 

<3, Randee

Oh DiVWA! Fabulous new cut! It really shows off your cheekbones and just lightens your whole face! I'm loving it! How are you doing with it? I know those kinds of changes can be hard sometimes.

Thanks Jozkid! I washed it for the first time last night and then put on some of my gel and I put on too much! So have to find a nice medium. My stylist said to experiment with different products but thought my gel would be one of the best. Believe it or not, I took in all the hair products I had so she could show me which would work. We tried all of them and found out that hairspray is not a good thing anymore and that most of my other products (like the mousse) probably aren't that useful. But, no hair dryer is needed. Putting in product takes less than a minute. I can't complain. DH, who wanted me to get shorter hair for years, is ecstatic and a bit I-told-you-so. I really like it so far.

I love it. It shows off your bone structure so well. Don't want to build up your hubby's smugness, but I think you done good! Smiley Happy

Any hairstyle change requires a little rethinking with regards to products, so it was a great idea to take them in with you. Sounds like this 'do takes no time at all! Yay for you!

Your new haircut looks great.  I got an email for a free Perversion mascara for Ulta, but I have not had any time to get over there.  Is the liner any good?  I know they're different products, but usually when one is bad they're both bad, like They're Real, right?

You look pretty.  I want the Monarch palette.

33,248 Replies