Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty look! I love how you took a pic of the palette and circled the colors you used. It's very helpful even though I have no clue how you did it lol

Thank you! There aren't names for the colors so this was the best I could do.  If you look, I kind of did it in a gradient going left to right and up, if that makes sense...so silvers were my inner eye, then the pale mint, then greeny blue, then purple on the outer corner and crease.  I then used the light purple to line my lower lash, and blended it into the darker purple. 

How did you make the circles on the palette?

The first time, I used paint on my computer, which is why the circles are neater. This time I took the picture in the snapchat app, which you can also draw on. 

Such a bold look for you - I love it! I think mermaidey-ness was achieved Smiley Happy

Thank you! It is bold for me! I felt like people at Lowes were staring at me...not sure if it was good staring or bad staring but I don't care. Smiley Tongue

Let them stare. It was definitely good staring. 

Omg meag!!!  Girl crush mode initiated!  Your eyes look so glamorous and magical!!!  This look is absolutely breathtaking girl'!!!

Thanks, Boo! My confidence grew as I did it! 

^Everything she said Smiley Happy Seriously, those blues are so gorgeous on you and I LOVE LOVE the purple in the outer v. My first impression was that you look very mermaidy and ethereal-before I even read the words!

Thank you! The color is a little off in the pictures, it's kind of a mint and greeny blue.  I had a shirt and dress that were those colors but decided I needed a solid shirt or it would be too much. Smiley Happy

Oooh, fun! A very different look for you! Liking it a lot!

Thank you, I had a bunch of time this weekend and was feeling courageous!

Oh yeah, that first picture definitely gives mermaid in the mist vibes. The hair is amazing and completes the effect. Gorgeous as always. 

Haha thanks! I wasn't even thinking about how the hair could play a role, it had just dried after a run/dip in the pond. 

Ok, so I was totally sick with a cold this week, and I spent the majority of the week taking care of myself to encourage a swift passing. Luckily, it worked, and I'm feeling pretty good today! Smiley Happy In other news, today I hit 24 weeks... VIABILITY DAY! Of course, I'm holding out for (and praying for) a healthy full-term pregnancy, but at least I know if something does go wrong, there is a good chance my little boy will be taken care of.

upload_4915482812822155131.jpgupload_6574989244952933952.jpgupload_1246854325157608815.jpgupload_2503859548330548827.jpgupload_3851084390032146247.jpg

FACE:

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

Mac Pro Longwear concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Clinique Peach Pop

MAC Ambering Rose

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate

Ardency Inn MODSTER pigment in Rose Gold

TF Chocolate Bar

MJ The Siren

KVD Tattoo Liner

Guerlain Maxi Lash

LIPS:

Givenchy Le Rouge in 304 Mandarine Boléro (UMMMM I'm in love, but it's only a sample! I need a tube! Thank you for the sample mrsbaine!)

Lari, you're the cutest thing! Such an adorable momma! I love your belly shots. Plus your makeup is spot on. That bright lip is totally you

Glad you are feeling better. You look lovely and I'm loving your necklace...it looks like rose gold.

Thank you so much, veg! This necklace really is one of my faves. Smiley Happy

I'm so happy to see your happy face today, Lari!

Your smile has a way of making me do the same.

You look so lovely and your skin is absolutely flawless.

Sorry to hear you were ill and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Congratulations on everything, dearest Lari.

Keep on radiating beauty and taking care of yourself.

Luckily it wasn't a stubborn illness! I'm glad I could help brighten your day, too, no matter how small of an impact it makes. Smiley Happy Take care, Evangeline, and thank you!

33,248 Replies