Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That Rouge exclusive lippie is really, really gorgeous. It reminds me a little of MAC Rebel, which is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. I totally need to try out this shade now!

Yesterday's look:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Never got around to posting yesterday! Between (unanticipated) car shopping and a trip to ikea I was too tired to post yesterday. Am really loving the siren palette though.

whatever eyeshadow you have on is REALLY brightening up your eyes, it's lovely!

Thank you! I used the gold and dark teal from the siren palette Smiley Happy

I love seeing your natural looks with the Siren palette.  Between your natural looks, and Lari's bold looks, I must own it.  Whenever I go for bold it usually comes out natural, but I like that this palette looks great either way.  Lari might have to teach me to how to get bolder looks if and when I finally get this thing.  I want to try both the natural and the bold looks.

I'd be happy to help out! Smiley Wink

I could definitely use help for the bold looks! I love how versatile the palette can be. Such a good one. 

OOOOH the pale pastels from the Siren palette look amazing on you! I really love these light applications! It's a subtle, sophisticated touch of color, just enough to be fun and flirty. But you know me... I'm in love with the Siren palette right now, and I'm so happy to see others on BT enjoy it!

Hank you! Your amazing looks with it really inspired me to get it! One of these days I will try bolder looks, I only hope I can make them half as good as yours!

Your eyes are so lovely and your skin looks great.

Thank you! I was able hide the one rogue pimple that popped up on my jaw the other day. 

Tried to go a little bolder with the siren palette and tried liquid eyeliner for the first time (def need some work with that).

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

I love seeing you add a little bold.  When your eyes are open, it still looks natural.  This is a great look.

Thank you! I liked it, and I think I will slowly try to go bolder. 

The orange-y gold on your lids is very pretty! Your lovely blue eyes just pop with it Smiley Happy

How do you feel about Meteorites vs the Ambient Lighting Palette? I have Meteorites but want to get the palette at some point

Thank you! I like them both, but I prefer the ambient lightening palette for all over highlighting. I prefer to use the meteorites more on my cheeks. I tried them all over one day and, perhaps I was heavy-handed, but it looked way too shimmery to me! 

Your eyes are so darn pretty, and you'll get the hang of liquid liner in no time Smiley Happy

Thank you! I think I need a few more tries and yo watch a few YouTube tutorials.

You have beautiful lips and eyes.  Breathtaking...

Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

You have such big eyes! Love the look today

33,247 Replies