Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That's a great idea! Will take those pictures as soon as I'm done stalking BT Smiley Wink And I love your little notebook, hearts! Super cute and motivating!

Cupcake - the 30 day shred was what got me started on fitness!!! The gym is not for me either. I've worked out at home for over 3 years now! It's a great program, but man, Jillian Michaels really kicks your butt. Congrats on getting started!

Aw thanks Lari! And that's so awesome that you've stuck with working out for so long- congrats! I think I've been TRYING to workout for the past three years now, but I've been kind of on and off because of my laziness Smiley Very Happy 

It's neat seeing what works for other people.  I myself am more motivated at the gym.  It's as though I've made the effort to get there and there are all these witnesses there that will see if I don't do my workouts properly.  Not like they're actually watching but somehow that motivates me.   I also write down what I'm going to do in a book and put happy faces beside my accomplishments so I can see all my happy success after each workoutSmiley Happy image.jpgimage.jpg

It also helps me to be around a bunch of fit people as it sorta makes it a normal thing to be all buff.  seeing a bunch of other people who are committed to themselves makes me wanna be committed too. 

I hope you start feeling better soon.

You look so natural and lovely. 

When the feeling moves you, you'll get working out again.

Until then, just keep on striking these fierce, beautiful poses. 

Thanks!  Ugh, at least it takes not real effort to make faces.  I just dorkily struck some poses and it made me smile at my silliness.  Small victories!  *waves a mini flag 

just seeing that cargo blush made me so instantly nostalgic. i must've had the same around 10 or so years ago !

you look beautiful, my eyebrow queen.

Aw thanks!  You know I didn't know cargo even existed til earlier this year! I found it at London Drugs after seeing it on ulta and had to give it a go.  I have to say I really like it!   Ten years???? How old are you?  I assumed maybe 21? 

image.jpgSmashbox photo finish primer

ysl touché éclat foundation 

hourglass ambient lighting powder dim light

TF candy glow blush

gimme brow

ysl babydoll mascara

TF bonjour summer palette fashion 

shiseido 306 lacquer gloss

You always look so fiiiiierce! I love it!

Thanks! 

Hey there miss thanggg looking all sultry once again. Smiley Happy 

image.jpgit's my thing?  I certainly don't do smiley faces without looking goofy. 

image.jpg

I think I just found my disney princess match.

Love the "Come Hither" look, which you manage to pull off in the fiercest way possible. You are everything the ladies below called you and more. Smiley Wink Embrace your natural sultry ferocity, heartsmyface!

image.jpg

HAHAHAHA yes! You know, I always thought it was weird that Nala looked so sexual in a DISNEY movie. It's like..."Umm...I don't exactly want to see Simba and Nala getting it on."

The discovery channel for kids! 

YES! You can be Nala!!

33,248 Replies