Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

One of my go to's! Smiley Happy

This looks great. Have fun!

Ahhhh you got it!! Please show us some wonderful looks ASAP. I am getting that palette someday...someday...

Yaaay! Happy for you! I think you´ve been eyeing that beauty for some time.... Like miabt said, that´s a very good reason to indulge yourself Smiley Very Happy  Can´t wait to see your new looks!

What a great reason to give up on your no-buy!  I love that the MJ Palette looks like one of those watercolor palettes my kids have... it makes me feel like a true artist!!

xo, Mia

Thanks, Mia! that, and the reason I was able to buy was because the money I set aside for a video game this month... well, after the reviews hit, it turns out that video game doesn't sound like one I would enjoy as much as I thought! This cost me the same amount. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Ouhhhhhhh!   Did you swatch them????? They're prettier in person!!!!

I did!!! They're watercolor-esque. I'm gonna play soon enough!

Ok so, that palette Was something i REALLY wanted to love.. But i actually didnt like it. Not enough to keep. So i returned it :/ . But i hope you like it hun ^_^

I hope so too! I have also heard mixed things about it. People seem to love or hate it. I'll play with it for at least a week straight so I can come up with a proper verdict. If I don't love it, we'll see what happens!

Oh no!  Why not?  I love it!  

Yay!! More bright pretties to play with!! I can't wait to see how you use this palette Smiley Happy

I am going to get this when I win the trip to New York to meet him.  Cannot wait to see you play with it.

I like the pink!! It looks good on you and props because I feel like that would be a hard colour to work with... but it looks super classy and subtle (but still a nice pop of colour) on you. 

Its my birthday today!! Can anyone guess how old I am? Smiley Wink

I'm wearing Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe as a base, TF Pretty Rebel Girly on the lid, MUG Stealth and Moondust in my crease and brow bone. 

Can we talk about eyeliner fail!! Whatever...you can't tell with my eyes open. Smiley Very Happy 

IMG_20141124_135529.jpgIMG_20141124_135438.jpgIMG_20141124_135601.jpgIMG_20141124_135648.jpg

Happy belated birthday.  What a stunner you were on your big day!  Did you reveal the age yet.  I sport no wrinkles, so I am going with 22.

Thank you notcreative! I did reveal it below...I'm 29!! Smiley Happy 

Happy birthday, SDdenm!  Looking gorgeous as ever <3 Wishing you a fab day!  And no, I refuse to guess your age... Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Haha thank you Mia! 

Happy Birthday SDdenm

Thank you!!

33,248 Replies