Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It only took 15 (hmm hmm) I mean 53 minutes.  Thanks!

be proud of your work!

I would have been more proud it took closer to 15 minutes.  53 just seems crazy.  I need to get faster.

Art cannot be rushed

That statement paired with you avatar is perfect.  

That's it....my favorite eye makeup on you! I gasped a little when I saw your picture because you look so great! 

Thanks.  It helps that I've never owned a palette that special or expensive before.

@notcreative you look absolutely stunning! Love the eyeshadows and your skin looks perfect!

Thank you.  My skin is a little patchy right now, but I appreciate the compliment.  

Such a fresh and beautiful look on you! Smiley Happy And I'm starting to get jealous of your skin Smiley Tongue!!

My skin is flaking.  I switched moisturizers recently, and I think the weather change needs something a little stronger.  The foundation in the first and second picture hides the flaws, but you can see them in the last picture.

wow you look like a total bombshell! 

Thanks.  The magic of makeup.

It looks beautiful on you!  Try using them wet may help with the fallout. But seriously amazing!! 

Thanks!!  I really loved playing with it and will definitely try wetting them when I use it again tomorrow.  I am going to try it a little lighter.  Thank you so much again for this amazing gift.

You rock it way better than I could.!!!

I've seen how beautiful you are.  You can rock anything, but I am really glad you sent it to me.

Hi ladies,

As this thread seems to have developed a troll problem (if I had to guess, I'd say both new accounts are the same person, a resident BTer who doesn't have the guts to post his/her nastiness under his/her real user name), I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate the ladies that post in this thread.  I have learned and am learning so much from you!  How to correctly apply eyeshadow and what different looks it can give you, how to highlight and illuminate, how to contour, and what different products can create what looks. I cannot tell you how many lipsticks/glosses have been added to my loves list because I've seen them here.  I come here everyday for inspiration, though I don't always comment (some times I feel weird posting in a thread to which I am making zero contributions), and I truly, truly am grateful for the time you take to post your looks and product lists.  Thank you, lovelies!

Also from me, a very big thank you for all your posts, positive energy and amazing looks! I have learned a lot and always look forward to BT, no matter what the day brings, there's BT to have a great time.  Hugs to you all.

I leave for the day and miss all of this..but i'm glad it was taken care of quickly! Smiley Happy

I also wanted to thank all those that post here!  I love seeing everyone's looks and gaining inspiration on this wonderful thread.  You are all beautiful!! Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies