Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It isn't quiet in my house until after 11pm. We call our oldest son "the alarm clock" because he gets up at 5:30am without fail. Smiley Sad

early morning is the only time its quiet around here. I get up at 5:30 and then from 6:30 on its chaos. Smiley Very Happy  i have night owls as well. 

For those who have not visited the Appreciation thread or the lipstick challenge thread, this is me in Tom Ford True Coral (a gift from the amazing sdbeautyjunkie1).  I did throw on some Juice Beauty CC cream, so my face was not completely bare.  Two makeup items is more than I wear most days, so it qualifies as a look from me.  

111714.jpg

Such a great color on you! Do you like the formula? Did you experiment with the eyeshadow quad yet?

Awesome gift to receive & True Coral looks so good on you!  How do you like the feel of the formula?

I love it! Nice gift!!

Notcreative, I like the lip....but I can't see past the glowing face.  You look absolutely beautiful!

How sweet of sdbeautyjunkie! Thats a great color on you! I don't think those types of colors go well with my skin color. But I like looking at them on other people Smiley Happy 

I know; she's amazing.  Thanks.  I really like this color, so I am really happy she sent it to me.

That coral is amazing on you! I wanted berries in summer and now I want corals in winter. You're trendsetting a holiday coral craze haha

If people are wearing whatever they want whenever they want, that will always make me happy.  Makeup should be fun.  

Thanks.

i love that color on you, and your skin looks gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From you, I cannot think of a better compliment than the second part of what you wrote.  Your skin always looks gorgeous.  Thanks so much.

Seconded. Dat.Coral. That is a keeper color, sd has good taste!

Thanks.  I agree with your pm on that other orangish color.  This one was much better for me.  It was nice of her to think of me for that.

I frickin love this color on you!!! 

And your skin is perfectly bare.

Which runway will you be strutting your stuff on??

so supermodel!

I wish my bare skin glowed like that.  This is Juice Beauty CC cream.  It provides a "healthy glow."

I am only 5'6 and am 34 years old.  I doubt anyone would hire me to model.

Thanks!

can we learn to leave compliments alone!!!!!

well i still think you look like one, so there!

Ooh that colors looks good on you! I've been in into all the typical dark fall colors lately but this makes me want to pull out some more coral & orange colors.

Thanks.  I am not very fashionable, so I tend to wear what I like/want rather than follow trends or seasons.  I say break out the oranges and corals any time the mood strikes.

I think that's probably a better philosophy to follow. Wear what you like & works for you than following whatever trends are popping up during the season. I'm still struggling with just wearing with what I want, whenever I want. Insecurities. :/

33,248 Replies