Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Maaan, I loooove your bold, unique looks! You totally rock that purple lip! 

Whoa. You look awesome! Love the lips. 

Maybelline shine free fit me foundation stick
bare minerals duo in the scenic route
it cosmetics naturally pretty for blending
loreal extraordinaire in blushing harmony
clinique eyeliner black
physicians formula mosaic in blushing nude

Love the goldish color on your lids, looks great with your skin tone Smiley Happy

Thank u! I forgot to mention that I used the maybelline color tattoo in the gold shade under the shadow. 

This is what I was going to say! Its such a nice compliment.

Oooooh yes I really, really love your gold shadow. It's beautiful against your skin tone and paired with the natural lips. I love it!

thanks! 

Everyone is right, your lid color is beautiful!  Is it more of a gold or a light-ish taupe? 

Thank you! Im not great at describing shades lol but it's like a olive green with sort of a gold sheen, it's from the bareminerals duo called the scenic route. But I think the gold shows thru more since I put a gold base under it. 

I agree! That lid color looks great on you!

Pretty shadows.  Did you use the transforming pearl from the naturally pretty palette?  I love doing that too.  Livens up any matte.

Okkies! It looks to me that everyone is opting for bright pinks today for their lips!  Neat! 

Smashbox photo finish primer

dior hydra life skin tint 1

marc jacobs concealer 2 alive

cargo blush- the big easy

ysl eyeliner faux cils

mj mascara

ud lip liner

sugar lip treatment

mac proenza schouler- pink fringe lipstick

kat Von d esperanza palette 

I almost went pink on my lips today, because my shirt was even pink.  But, I am trying to use up a sample that I love before it goes bad.  Plus, I was hoping it would look all right with the shirt.  Anyway.

You look great.  Your skin is glowing again, and I love the shade of pink lipstick you chose.

Haha, I was fighting lighting issues and was looking a certain way to get rid of shadows and I come across looking all judgy And you can't see the pinks on my eyelids!  Whine! 

Your lipstick looks great today!  I like the plummy purple! I haven't seen anywhere where they sell Em in canada:/    Do you like it?  What's the consistency like? 

I really like Em lipstick.  It is pretty creamy and totally worth the $16 price tag.  Color payoff is fantastic, and it lasts a decent amount of time.  The brand just recently launched last summer, so I think they only have a US site so far.  A few months back, I remember seeing an email stating they were starting to ship internationally.  Of course, they will probably charge a fortune for international shipping or have a huge shipping minimum. 

Your complexion is so even and smooth I can't take it. Smiley Happy Also HOORAY for pink lips! We somehow communicated to each other telepathically that it was Pink Lips Day!

Hahaha, see that side swept chunk of hair?  Under there is death and destruction!  It'll be gone by tomorrow I hope.

yay for Pink Lips Day!!!!!! speaking of which, I'm really loving mac lipsticks!  They don't budge! 

Actually, my favorite part of your look today is the eyes. Those colors just really make your eyes POP.

y r u upside down?

y r u so mean to everyone

Haha, legit question!  I thought I'd pretend I was batwoman!  Seriously though, I take pictures on my iPad and 'I' see them as right side up when I post them cause my iPad seems to compensate for meSmiley Happy  most of the time I get it right! 

Hahaha! There's my goof face! Felt it suited my super girlie hot rolled hair and bright lipstick! I feel I must go bake cookies with this hair!
pupa- very vintage blush trio
meteorites - 2Clair
MAC lipstick - red balloon

This lipstick is amazing, and I love your hair.

I bought it cause of kbmatthews!  thanks! I'm really loving my hot rollers! They take like no time! 

33,247 Replies