Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your eyes look so soft and pretty! NARS duos have some of my favorite eyeshadows. I feel your pain with the HG blushes! I can see a hint of color in the photo, but I'm sure it's a little stronger in person. I know they always look much more muted (or nearly invisible) on-camera as opposed to real life. Probably has something to do with the formula, but hey, at least it's gorgeous in person, right?

I also love your necklace -- and your top! Stripes and zigzags are my weakness.

Thanks Lari! I am so tempted to get a bunch of NARS duos but I'll have to be patient, I have so much eyeshadow already Smiley Tongue I agree, the HG blush is much more noticeable and pretty in person at least.

I am very into stripes lately as well! I think they're a classic.

Today was the last day of class, AND I woke up late, so I only had time for one swipe of mascara. I walked around all day with my spotty, dark-circley face, but I really didn't feel too bad about it for once. 

(The lighting is making my skin look better than it is. It looks pretty bad in person, haha)

You're still pretty! I'm amazed at all the beautiful makeup you did during the end of the school year. I always just dragged myself out of bed at that time of year and went to class with nothing on my face Smiley Very Happy

Thank you! I actually force myself to wake up extra early just so I'll have time for makeup (unless I have a paper to finish/test to study for, etc.) Makeup keeps me sane, especially when it's the end of the semester Smiley Happy

I did that for work and it was so hard! I swear I never have enough time in the mornings for everything

It boosts confidence and confident people get better grades! It's common addict knowledge. 

Pssshaw, and you still look gorgeous! Who needs makeup? Not CuriousCannibal (though it is fun to glam up an already beautiful canvas with makeup)! 

thanks! I'm itching to put something on haha. I can't wait until finals are over, so I can do a full face everyday Smiley Happy

I love your brows.  Most women would love to have brows look that amazing with nothing in them.  Congrats on finishing the semester.  Yay to summer break.

thank you Smiley Happy I used to HATE my brows (women always told me they were too thick/bushy), but after realizing how many women put so much effort to get theirs to look like that, I realized it was sort of a blessing, so i'm learning to embrace them Smiley Happy

Add me to the list of women who would love to have full brows like yours.  It really frames the face so much nicer than thin brows.

Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo as a base

Naked palette - Virgin, Buck, Gunmetal, Creep

Lorac Afterglo palette - Blue shade all the way to the left and the shimmery gold shade for tear duct. This palette doesnt have names for the eyeshadows 

Gunmetal is so great on you!

Thanks! Using Tough as Taupe as a base makes a HUGE difference with the vibrancy of the color. 

Thanks for the tip!! Smiley Happy

Nice eyebrows! Where do you buy Lorac? 

Thank you! I buy Lorac from Ulta. I havent bought any Lorac from Kohls but I know they now sell Lorac too.

Hmmmm, I may have to buy it online.

This is a beautiful look on you! It just shouts 'summer' to me, especially that blush color. You have such beautiful lips, too. I always wish I had fuller lips!!

Aww, thanks Lari! 

I'm wearing TF Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I was a little pressed for time (used up all my "makeup" time on my eyeshadow haha) so I just swiped it on all over my cheeks. Usually I just use it for a light contour but I actually like it on its own! 

I agree, I think it looks gorgeous on you all by itself. No wonder it looks summery! Smiley Very Happy It was a good 'pressed for time' experiment, because it suits you so well!

benefit: they're real mascara

benefit: brow-zings

Bobbi Brown: extreme wear party mascara

kat von d: lipstick In Celebutard

Kat von d: saint palette

marc Jacobs: dot (for fragrance)

Stila: kitten (powder for cheeks)

Tarte: park ave princess bronzer

Urban Decay: eyeliner in scorch

Great natural look.