Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This looks great! I'm always afraid to go get a makeover at Sephora haha.

That teal looking shadow really makes your eyes pop , well, everything. I love this look, are you considering buying some of the products? Or a single eyeshadow that matches some of the stuff from the palettes they used? Yellow is an unusual color ,at least for me but if you match it right you can integrate it in an every day look and make it look normal, not sure if i'm making sense i'm a but hyper right now. You look gorgeous. 

Fun look !

Yesterday:

Sephora CC

Anastasia GoBrow 

Milani Luminoso blush

NXY Jumpo pencil in milk (wow! this made the colors pop so much)

Sephora Color my Life palette

Diorshow overcurl mascara

OCC lip tars-random combo that happened to match my shirt!!

Beautiful! Lavender colors suit you perfectly, then again I feel every color suits you well. It reminds me of that 13 going 30 quote. "Thirty and flirty and Thriving" of course you're not 30 but yeah! Smiley Very Happy So glad to see your pretty face. 

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy I have been ridiculously busy, ahh!

I loveeeeeee that lip color! And your shirt is so pretty as is your eyeshadow! 

Thanks! It was such a good, random match that my guy friend commented!

Orchids and purples and lavenders are so, so, SSSOOOOOOOO gorgeous on you. I hope this'll make you consider wearing them more often, because it's just too beautiful!

I will, thank you! A bit outside my comfort zone for say, work, but I like it!

Wow! This look is so soft and fairytale ethereal! I'm loving the whole lilac theme, and the lashes that are so feathery and frame your hugely fabulous eyes in such a subtle yet also sultry way. This color theme really works on you, you look positively airbrushed by fairy dust, and stunningly beautiful. This is a great date night look, whether with your girlfriends for a gossipy catch-up, with your partner, or with someone new. Also a great look to go for if you've spent all your money on makeup, and want to go to a bar and have random guys buy your drinks all night Smiley Wink

Thanks! I was hanging out with my husband and our couple friend! Smiley Happy

have the day off and need to run errands but i'm moving slow. 

GA luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer 

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil

MUFE artist shadows in taupe grey and a little bit of brown black

GIVENCHY noir couture 4-in-1 mascara

REVLON ultimate suede lipstick in supermodel (this was my go-to everyday color last year, sometimes i return to it)

andy warhol is wearing his underbite

I'm curious, did you pose like Andy Warhol or did he he pose like you? I really want to try that GA foundation.  It's so flawless on you!

haha well, as i like to explain to people, andy always likes to be near me.....or on me.

You look relaxed. I like how you put the taupe gray under your eye. I couldn't get away with that so I'll live this look vicariously through you. That sounds sort of creepy... I think you know what I mean.

When you apply the shadow underneath, I assume you put your concealer on first? That's how I've been doing my under-eye area--concealer first. I've tried doing liner first and then concealer but it was hard avoiding the liner when dabbing on and buffing in the concealer.

thanks DiVWA Smiley Happy i do concealer first. in fact, for the most part, the order i write out what i'm wearing is the order i put it on....i just realized that ! 

i have naturally very dark under eye circles. genetics, they're not going anywhere ! concealer helps me not look dead but they're never gone, and i think that's why i started basically integrating shadows into them. if ya can't beat it, own it Smiley Wink

That lip color sure looks fantastic on you. 

thank you girly !!

Well, Andy Wharhol looks as fabulous as always! Today, you're playing side-kick to him, but as always your skin is glowing, your eyes are gorgeously sultry, and your lip is that perfect burst of color - I've said it before and I'l say it again, but this is wonderfully model off duty Smiley Happy

thank you ballerinagrl <3

he's always the star !! 

Blush is Incandescent Electra, Lips are NARS Bansar 

Everything is just perfect! Beautiful look. I love that lippie on you. And that nail polish... what is that? Such a gorgeous color!

Thank you! It's OCC Black Metal Dahlia

Oooooh Incandescent Electra looks stunning on you! I hope you're enjoying your Ambient Blush Palette! Smiley Happy And, goodness, I really need to pick up a Nars lippie!

33,247 Replies