Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I remember I thought it was monday but it was sunday. Both days s c k anyway. I don't know what it is about this picture, maybe your expression but it gives off an Adam Ant vibe. 

i accept that vibe !

princecharming

omg what is this cheezy goodness?

I'm a sucker for guy liner.  Swoon! 

Haha my problem is when I take a nap and wake up, I think it's the next day? Btw, loving fanny on you!

thanks cupcake ! i'll tell you something--if you're waking up from a nap thinking it's the next day, then you've had a goooood nap !

Excited for football season! I'm not sure how to do tiger stripes on my eyes without looking crazy (ideas??), so just did orange with black liner for my Bengals.

IMAG1967_1.jpgIMAG1968_1.jpg

maybe the orange with black liner along the crease--1960s style ala twiggy & edie sedgwick ?

That would be an interesting take using liner to do that. I thought about black shadow in the crease, but I don't have very much lid space, so I have to use it carefully if I want to see the orange at all haha. A more precise line would work better for me. Thank you!

I don't have much lid space but I just do that high eyebrow expression once in a while, or I  have my eyes half closed so people are forced to notice! Hahaha. I'm not gonna let my little lids stop me!

Perfect idea, Jem. I found this, if you want to get super super creative.. it's all in the name of fun and spirit! ca21e241143b8814670658d66705e1a7.jpg

Oooh, I love this Blackwhiskey!! Next Sunday, I'll definitely be trying this one!

You're welcome, I'm excited to see it on you, you must take a picture and show us!! 

You look so cute and ready for some football!!

What do you think of something kind of like this, but not as extreme and maybe less of the gold/yellow accents.

Or maybe something like this.

Regardless, you look awesome today..

Estée Lauder DayWear BB 01 light Benefit Fake Up 01 Too Faced primed and poreless pure TF Natural face brightener and bronzing veil Lancôme Jason Wu blush and highlighter Lancôme blush subtil (highlighter and a little contour powder for my nose) Too Faced shadow insurance Estée Lauder pure color shadow set in bronze something Guerlain Meteorites 03 Diorshow Overcurl mascara Anastasia's GoBrow Kit + some TF chocolate bar palette shadows for extra coverage Estée Lauder pure color lipstick in pinkberry

edited to add pictures because the new BT sucks and deleted them somehow:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

On the way home I bought another Milani blush, in 09

image.jpgLighting is a little weird but whatever

Number three, globdammit. I really like that angle. You look all "Dont mess with me, bro." That is a lovely lip shade, I've never tried EL, I think I've mentioned that before.. not sure. Would you recommend their lipsticks? Does it glide? Settle?! PLEASE TELL Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks Smiley Tongue 

I'm kinda obsessed with EL lipsticks if you couldn't already tell. The bullet is perfect for my lips. It goes on really nicely and I feel like it has decent staying power. I have about a million thanks to GwPs and every time I see one that wouldn't give me dupes I pounce...you've tried EL DW foundation right? If you ever repurchase line it up with a GWP and you'll get 1-2 lippies to try Smiley Very Happy

I haven't but my friend has bought that foundation before.

Your teeth are so white!  And I love that shade of lip!  I rarely shop in department stores cause I get all aggro trying to make up my mind with SAs  staring at me waiting for me to make up my mind.  The GWP do seem tempting...

Hearts I have got all but on GWP online....avoiding the SAs at all cost Smiley Wink I upsell myself so much *I* should get the commission.

Ha, I overlooked that cause I like to touch things before I buy em.  Yeah, I can shop onlineSmiley Happy. I have my habits I need to break though.  

33,248 Replies