Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

its an asian beauty brand Smiley Very Happy 

It's really nice, it's a lacquer but its staying power is amazing, and depending how you wear it, i usually wear lip balm underneath it, but sometimes i've worn it without and it's like a stain, it's really lovely. 

Deleted? Bad hair day????? Can't imagine it Smiley Wink

lol nah.. i guess ill just post one of them

I love the peachy gradient, reminds me of an orange creamsicle!

I've been addicted to popsicles lately cause of our bad humidity.. now I want a creamsicle! 

TODAY I am returning my Chrysalis Palette for a refund. I'm still under the 60-day return window and I have the original box and receipt... This is my first time making a return, but I don't think it's worth the frustration. And now I can feel less guilty picking up Vice 3 instead! Smiley Very Happy Anyway, here's what I'm wearing.

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

MAC MSF Natural Light Plus

Diffused and Ethereal Light

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Clinique Blush in Aglow

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

TF Chocolate Bar Palette

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadows in Birthday Girl (or was it Cake, I forgot) and Lumi

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on waterline

KVD Tattoo Liner in Trooper

Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

LIPS:

MAC Twig

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Sarina

Lari, look up vintageortacky for very spot on swatches of the vice3! I wish I could still return my naked palette since I don't really use it.. but it's too late for that! 

That being said, very awesome look, did you apply lumi on the inner corners? I've heard several people raving about that specific sugarpill product. I love how your lips tie up the whole look, it's quite lovely! 

AUGH! Cora's swatches and first impressions sounds so amazing! Vice 3 just looks like something I'd enjoy so much more than my Chrysalis. Smiley Sad I'm really sad it didn't work out for me.

That said, thank you so much for the compliments! I did apply lumi to my inner corners. It's lovely in person, because it has this greenish iridescence that doesn't quite come off in the photographs. Smiley Happy 

Lari looking so gorgeous!

I swear you have a certain glow here my favorite look by you so far Smiley Wink

Thank you so much, layne! I hope it's not the lack of primer and hormonal oily skin, lol! Smiley Wink Some days I feel more 'pretty' than others, but my skin I'm definitely struggling with these days. Hoping it'll calm down again once the pregnancy is over but it's a small price to pay in the long run.

Lari, that blush is gorgeous! I really want it now! How do you like it? Btw, I love the highlight and Twig on you!

This blush is like an ancient artifact in my collection. I dug it up recently, sanitized it, and decided to give it another go... and, surprise! I actually love it! It was once the only blush I owned way, way, WAY back, and it was my 'everyday' warm nude blusher. It is truly a flattering color on fairer skins. Not only that, but it lasted all day on me, and I forgot to put on primer today. I typically don't go for Clinique products so much, but I totally recommend this! Won't break the bank, either.

Thank you so much, Cupcake!

This is a super sophisticated look! It's so polished, and perfect, and then when you blink, one gets a shot of total surprise with that fierce pink shadow, blended to perfection, which  in combination with the gleaming lips and gorgeous skin, leaves your entire face glowing! You look absolutely beautiful, and if you ever have to interview for anything, go for this look - no one would be able to turn you down! 

after i finish up some work here i'm headed to a play with my bf, so i dressed accordingly...

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation #2

NARS radiant creamy concealer in chantilly

COVERGIRL eyebrow pencil in midnight black

MAKE UP FOR EVER artist shadows. primarily the black brown color, blended to obscurity 

HOURGLASS 1.5 mm mechanical eye pencil. the very last of it. lasted me about about a month with sparse use.

MARC JACOBS highliner in blacquer to make up for the hourglass running out

L'OREAL miss manga mascara

NARS lipstick in red lizard

also...CIRQUE nail polish in curiosity. i NEVER wear bright red polish so this is...weird.

(and for the heck of it...diptyque philosykos perfume)

Awesome look for a play! Which one is it? I haven't been to one in the longest time but now that the real 'big' holidays are right around the corner, I'm sure a few are going to pop up! 

it was a small production of evil dead the musical Smiley Tongue

I really wanted to see that but it closed before I found out it even existed!  My love for Bruce Campbell knows no bounds.  

Super Fierce Punk Rock Chick! Wow! This look is killer (as my daughter's like to say)! I always love the Red Lizard on you, and the Armani Silk makes you look airbrushed, but it's the eyes that leave me stumbling over superlatives ... if there was an Olympic gold for best blending, I think you'd get it today, hands-down! 

haha thanks ballernagrl. basically i just use my fingers more than any brush. and when i think i've blended enough i blend more ! 

The red polish definitely suits. For years I would wear any color but red, however in the past couple of months a classic red creme has been my absolute jam. 

I hope you enjoyed the play!

it was fun to try something new--pink and red (light red, i'm always up for a dark deep red) have always been off limits to me. and my bf liked it which was sweet.

I also received my Vice 3 yesterday, so today is my first chance to play with it! I used the four on the far right of the palette. I wish I had a camera to take a higher quality photo to show you how gorgeous these shades are when used! Last Sin over most of the lid, a bit of Angel on top, Defy in the crease, and Revolver as a liner. 

This is the VIBSHOW BareMinerals blush, too. Super pretty! and my current favourite Bite matte lip crayon - Brandy Smiley Happy 

Very pretty, Lachaton. I played with three of those colors just yesterday (well I used Lucky instead of Last Sin). It is so hard to go wrong with any of the colors in combination.

I agree! It's going to take me a little while to play around with the palette and figure out which combinations I like best. 

33,247 Replies