Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You really are glowing! Smiley Happy  I think I now finally understand what people mean when they say that. I was told that during my pregnancy but most of the time I felt anything but! However to be fair, I think I do have a few pics of me pregnant where there was a detectable glow. The color of your blouse coordinates so well with the colors of your skin and make up; they really seem to be working synergistically. Beautiful! And Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, jcmb!!! I don't really FEEL like my skin is glowing, either (especially since I have one active breakout and the rest are finally calming down), but hey, if other people see it that way, sure, I'm happy. Smiley Wink It was really cool outside today and I'm glad I'm still able to fit into my clothes to wear this snake print blouse. It's one of my favorite 'fun' patterns I own!

You're very welcome! I've been there too and I give you credit for sharing a little of your experience with us! Smiley Happy

You and ambers are just gorgeous. The color and I bet the gemstone.

I would love to have an amber necklace someday! Smiley Happy Thank you so much, SocialQuota!

I have a bestie that got amber teething necklaces for both her girls. Sounds like an alternative to the plastic ones that were around when we were little lasses.

Gorgeous look as always. I like the lip and blush colors with the more subdued eye today. That snakeskin blouse is a good color for you. Love the last photo.

I LOVE this snakeskin blouse, thank you so much for the compliments, DiVWA! You are looking gorgeous today too--I'll go comment on your look next. Smiley Happy

Congratulations! Didn't know you were pg.

Yes! I officially announced a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much, AKRinNY!

Gorgeous! I want to try that look its perfect. Hi baby!

Thank you so much, meag! And I don't think you need to try - you're already perfect!

hi baby bump !

Finally! Though with clothes on, it still just kinda looks like i'm getting 'thicker' in a pudgy sort of way. Hopefully it'll pop and become unmistakable soon!

You sprouted! Smiley Happy

I did!!! Now I hear once I get to this stage, it gets bigger quickly. Guess I'll see. Smiley Wink

I really loved what a fellow beauty lover did with her kat von D palette. She's my muse. Roseshock. And here's my recreation. I have one with my my blonde wig, cause I love blonde hair.. but I took one with my dark hair, which gives it a whole different twist. Evil and Naughty, I'm calling it. IMG_20140902_140200.jpgIMG_20140902_140442.jpgIMG_20140902_141244.jpgIMG_20140902_142338.jpg

Edited to say that all the products I applied are available from the KVD line. 

Monarch Palette

TRooper liquid eyeliner + ink liner

Vampira liquid lipstick

Immortal Lash mascara

Can I just say

upload_5170357312041012222.gif

tumblr_m3jfp2honi1robb62.gif\

You may Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy lol

This is so sexy. I think I like it a little better with your fabulous blonde wig, but honestly you look incredible with either hair color. Love that deep brick red lip color, too!

Smiley Very Happy Thanks Smiley Wink I've always wanted blonde hair, I had it done last year but the lightest it got was a hazel color with bits of highlight. It was an at home job, it didn't look bad but it just wasn't what I wanted so I went straight black. I think the only way I can go blonde is by buying wings, since my scalp is too sensitive and I'm always too paranoid thinking I'm going to die with the fumes Smiley Tongue wigs*

I'm thining of buying a lavender wig too, cause that's just another of my colors~ 

33,248 Replies