Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a super pretty Naked/Naturally Pretty palette look, Linden! It is a bit amp'd up compared to a weekday look, but it's still appropriate for almost any event, from casual to a little more dressy. Smiley Happy The Korres Cheek Butter is goooooooorgeous on your complexion. It looks peachy-pink, so summery and lovely! And, well, the glossy stain is perfection. Smiley Happy

Very pretty loo, I think I need a YSL stain because they are so gorgeous on everyone!

I can definitely see your blush!  Your eye shadow looks great Smiley Happy The Naked Palette is one of my favorites ever.  Thanks for sharing your look with us Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

And, play you did.  Your overall look is fabulous.  

I love the shadow blending and the lip color is gorgeous! Good to see you again, LindenAnn!

20140621_161921.jpg

It's just way to hot in hawaii to wear any face makeup so I'm just wearing my 24/7 UD liner on my waterline, YSL Rogue Volupte Shine #12 Coral Incandescent , and Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara. 

I'm so envious of your flawless skin! Also love the coral lippie it looks amazing on you

Trust me my skin is like an oil slick because of this weather! But thanks very much x

This lip color is very pretty.

Your eyes are actually very pretty too, and I mean your actual eyes.  Not that the makeup does not look great, but I just wanted to mention I love the shape and color.

You've got such lovely cheekbones, kells!

I think thats the perfect amount of makeup to wear in Hawaii!  A great lippie & some mascara is always my go-to when I'm on vacay Smiley Wink  And the YSL lippies are my favs!

xo, Mia

EYES: 

Kat Von D Monarch Palette

Kat von D liquid eyeliner Trooper

Kat von D Immortal lash mascara

FACE: 

Big Easy Foundation

Hoola Bronzer

Benefit Porefessional

MISC: TARTE Mousse Medium brown eyebrows

Lips: 

3CE Lip Pigment   #ISSUE

Revlon Sunset Peach

20140622_130149.jpg20140622_125433.jpg1403460582179.jpg

Sorry about the last picture, since I had bad lighting I had to alter it, also, the mascara got everywhere. ;-;

Your eyeshadow technique is incredible!

Thank you! I just blend until I think I've gone blind. Smiley Very Happy lol 

I just feel like you've been bringing it lately.  Another great look.  Your skills are impressive.

^_^ Thank you! I really love the monach palette though I feel lik ei haven't done enough posts with only this palette on. I love the shades on it.  Thank you!

I agree with notcreative: you are SO bringing it. Your lashes look full and luscious! I love your peachy lip color. I find peachy tones and grey/silver are a really classic, beautiful combination. This looks wonderful on you!

First thing, You are gorgeous and second you have some serious makeup skills and the combination is a killer.

Okay, since I love my lipstick color so much, I thought I'd show it off XD This is Revlon's super lustrous lipstick in "Sultry Samba" 014 matte. I think it's limited edition, which is sad because I adore the way it looks. I feel like Barbie when I wear it lolKINDLE_CAMERA_1401554866000.jpg

What a fun colour!

33,248 Replies