Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Does this mean I can petition you to do a Wicked Lady sometime?

Black_Lady_Sailor_Moon.jpg

Yes of course, although I think for her I would have to do something normal, unless you wanted me to draw her actual figure on my eye? I don't know, just tell me how you were imagining things Smiley Happy 

I was thinking normal with the Negaverse Darkmoon thing. Now that we're talking drawing things, I think chibiusa's Pink Moon Stick would be sooo cute.

But yes, I will definitely try doing the negaverse moon one. Smiley Happy Some pinks and reds with black would be perfect for that look, but in a way that it looks subtle on the lids. 

Of course! Can't wait to see it, I know it is going to look awesome. Smiley Very Happy

One of my friends told me I should do a mix of sailor mars and sailor jupiter, so I was thinking one eye red, the other green. lol With spell components and such. 

upload_453866615366914702.jpg

upload_3811575068997061493.jpgupload_163570104836282447.jpg

Totally all ready for the Holiday season! YAY!

FACE:

Guerlain LdP 01 Beige Pale

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

Diffused and Ethereal Light

TF Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

MUFE HD Cream Blush in 510 set with NARS Orgasm

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

UD Electric Palette

MUFE Studio Case

KVD Tattoo Liner

Guerlain Maxi Lash

LIPS:

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey

Don't you look lovely! Very festive!

Lari, you look absolutely beautiful! *-* Everything is just perfect and you look so happy!
I know I am late, but I hadn`t been here in such a long time, so congratulation on the little boy to come! I wish you guys all the best and hope you are enjoying every moment until you get to meet your precious guy!

You are so beautiful, Lari and you seem to be radiating with such happiness from within.

What an exciting Christmas for your growing family this year (but not as exciting as next year's shall be....how crazy is that, Lari? Next year, you will have your little boy to love and hold in your arms and dress in cute outfits!)

What's the little one's size now? What is the next fruit after a papaya?

You look wonderful Lari and I'm looking forward to your seasonal looks and outfits. (This top is super cute by the way.)

Take care, Lari dearest. 

Hi, Evangeline! He is now a rutabaga or a large zucchini. We actually had a growth scan this past Wednesday and he is growing very well; at that time he was a pound and a half (1 pound 8 ounces), and according to everything I'm reading, he should be gaining at a rate of 4 ounces per week now!

I can't wait to add a third nail and stocking to our shelf for him. Here's a few baby tidbits, Evangeline, which includes some Christmas decor, a few baby outfits we just had to buy during a Black Friday Weekend sale, and an updated ultrasound from Wednesday. 

Thank you as always for the wonderful compliments and sweet words! The outfit I'm wearing is actually a dress and leggings. The sleeves are lacy and I think it's really flattering on. I picked it up at Destination Maternity. Smiley Happy

upload_8989774643530975800.jpgupload_2220183545569504535.jpgupload_430114023118651148.jpgupload_3319205706397225652.jpg

Wow. Getting to see him grow is such a privilege, and I'm loving the look of his new wardrobe! Smiley Happy

OMG I love the little penguin pants!!!

He is going to be one dapper little dude!

I'm so excited for you two and the zucchini.

Thanks for sharing, Lari..

P.S. I love your stocking!

It's so fabulously you!

I second notcreative, absolutely stunning!

Thank you very much, annypoo!! Smiley Very Happy

You look stunning, Lari.  A vision, really.

You're wonderful, notcreative! I hope you're doing very well now that we're into the last month of the 2014!

Wow, Lari, you look so incredibly radiant and festive!

I love that shadow combo on you Smiley Happy  I'm curious, which colors did you use from the Electric Palette?

I initially intended to use more shades from the Electric Palette, but today all I used was Revolt for its glittery silveriness. It's the dominant shade on my lid and cast a lot of sparkle in person. Festive! Smiley Happy Thank you, Mocha!

You look gorgeous and now I'm even more excited for my order with Audrey to arrive.

33,248 Replies