Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks! I did the Algenist brightening mask last night. Smiley Wink miracle worker! No joke. 

Thanks for the tip! Smiley Happy

you look great, this blush is really pretty on you.

I’ve been frustrated with my makeup (and my face in general, to be honest) lately. I feel like maybe I’ve just been putting too much on. Like, I want to put on ALL the products just because they’re there. Not necessarily because they make sense to use. And I’m just not happy with the results I’ve been getting. I think I have a case of the blahs. Today I decided to try a few different things and tried to keep my look very minimal. I used the Bobbi Brown stick foundation and applied it with a slightly damp brush to so it was still pretty sheer. I did a little bit of contouring and highlighting on my cheeks, but otherwise no bronzer. I took a bare faced pic so I could compare since I was doing a no-makeup makeup look.

Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation in Porcelain
Marc Jacobs concealer
Mac Prep & Prime on eyelids
Stila smudge pot for tightlining
Anastasia BH Lavish Palette: Ballet on lids, Orange Soda sparingly in crease, Cream on brow
Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
MUFE Aquabrows #10
Korres bronzer for contouring
Lorac blush
Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder
Burberry Fresh Glow for highlighting
MUFE lipstick

Before:

After:

Natural Light

beautiful.

i definitely have my days where i feel like i need to backtrack and reevaluate what's working / what's not. 

usually after i feel i've 'lost myself' in some way.

anyway--i love that lipstick. your skin looks beautiful too.

I feel like that sometimes too! I've felt that way recently actually. It's cause we buy too much! I just want to try to finish something, or wear something and then it's a muddied mess. You look good today! Nice and natural. 

Really pretty look, starsandbucks! That bronzer is the perfect color for your skin tone! I know how you feel about wanting to use too many products at once. I get like that all the time too because I feel bad that some of my blushes and eyeshadows don't get used as much as I would like. I just try and pick a few products that I really want to get a lot of use out of each week. I'll switch the products up weekly so I feel like all my stuff is getting equal love. 

<3, Randee

My comment didn't post? You look very pretty, I'm sorry you are feeling kind of uninspired right now.  Your eyebrows are fabulously shaped and filled, and I love how much BTS mascara makes your eyes pop!

Thanks, ladies. I didn't mean to post a "woe is me!" and then dash - got tied up in work! Not that I want anyone else to go through the blahs, it is nice to know I'm not alone.  

I understand getting into ruts. Whenever I feel like I'm in a rut, I try to find a new "way" to use my colorful eyeshadows... like challenging myself to combine two colors most wouldn't think go together, or placing shades differently than I'm accustomed to. I also experiment with blush layering or even with using pigments/eyeshadows as blushes.

In any case, I think you look as stunning as you always do. Even if you don't feel like you're getting your creative juices going, you are a beautiful woman, and you know how to use your makeup to enhance your beauty. I love it!

You did a fantastic job on your eyes, love the red lips. 

Thanks!! Its Too Faced Melted Berry, it looks more purpilish off camera 

What are you wearing on your eyes? Btw, you're stunning!

thanks so much! I used the naked3 palette with the colors noooner and trick in my crease then on the lid i used too faced hello summer palette the color firefly and coco beach , and i used sunbeam from that palette to highlight brow and inner corners and chocolate sun to line my eyes Smiley Happy 

Your lips are SO perfect! (Let's just pretend that wasn't totally creepy of me, haha)

haha, it wasn't creepy at all!! I think your gorgeous ! and thanks!! 

Seriously, phone? I posted here a few minutes ago, and it ended up all the way on page 21 of a thread titled "Hauls"- I've never even seen this thread before! Evil spirits are at work LOL Smiley Happy Anyway, I was just messing around at home. I've been trying to use more color because I really want the Siren,but I can't justify it since I only wear neutrals. I wish it was permanent! Maybe the will bring it back like the HG Ambient Lighting Palette

I love that color combination! What did you use ? 

Thank you! I used gold on the lid and gold mixed with red in the crease. That kind of created an orangy pinky red mix against my skin! They are just random shadows I had, but you could use any gold and any true red! Oh and I used Essence gel liner and CK One Mascara-sorry forgot to say!

Agreed, I love the color combination too! I love using reds/orange in my crease, with a neutral shadow on the lids. It came out great! Smiley Happy

Thank youuuu! Smiley Happy

Nice! I really like this look.  The pink is so soft and lovely.

I love the pinky-red-gold on your eyes! It's so nicely blended and subtle enough for daytime wear, even to the office. Super lovely!

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Anastasia Brow Wiz

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Sand Eye Palette

Better Than Sex Mascara

Dior Nude Tan Glow Bronzer

Dolce & Gabbana Blush "Nude"

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil "Bolero" with a balm because it's SO matte and the color is light it looks patchy w/o some help. 

No powder, no highlighter today. 

33,247 Replies