Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

PhotoGrid_1414277837742.jpg

Doing a Goth Halloween party tonight, and this was my look! Oh, and anyone who uses white cream base and wears black lipstick all day? Those people have a patience and determination that I could never have!

What a major coincidence that motley crue Kickstart my heart would start playing as soon as i saw this pic. I think im in love!

Dang, woman!  You look smokin'!

Wow that makeup is perfection! It looks like a picture in a magazine!

This is a fabulously raunchy gothic siren look! Loving the deep purple on the eyes and the fierce lips! Smiley Happy

That is just so slick. Btw, I love the skull pattern in your photo frames!

This has been my typical look as of late (am waaaaay less talented than you ladies and tend to hit the snooze button which allows for less time for makeup in the mornings) which I wore for brunch with friends today:

image.jpg

Face: 

clarins skin illusion foundation

nars concealor

nars setting powder

HG ambient lightening palette

eyes:

MJ high liner in brown

urban decay mascara 

* I can't figure out why the pic won't upload upright. I give up.

If this is your typical look, you totally rock it! You look incredibly pretty! I'm loving your glowing skin, and the neutral way you've defined your eyes, and that lipstick is absolutely perfect on you; it lights up your face! Smiley Happy

I like it, keeping it simple and fresh, perfect for an every day look. If I had an alarm clock, I'd hit the snooze button so hard, unfortunately my brain telkls me to wake up at exactly 7am, so I can't do anything about that. 

I can't take my eyes off your eyes, they're so big and beautiful!!! I love them! 

pfffft, my brain is stuck on PST time (can't feel alive until 10am). I hate you EST.

im basically a zombie until 10 Smiley Tongue 

Very pretty and natural!

I hope it's not too late to be spooky. I'm pretty satisfied with how everything came together. 

IMG_2678.JPG

Very sweet and spooky. I have serious scarf envy!

Thank you! It's a very old one from GAP and I tied the ends together. It's one of my favorites because I wear so much black all the time lol

I'm definitely satisfied with this look too! I love it! 

Yay! I wanted to be a circus performer and Morticia Addams this year so I kind of glam-zombied them together lol

Wow - what an incredible look! It is super sinister but you still look scarily beautiful! Loving the blue hair and blood red lip especially! Smiley Happy

IMG_20141105_132707[1].jpg

IMG_20141105_132740[1].jpg

IMG_20141105_132819_292[1].jpg

This is the look I came up with using Heritage Rouge and Rose pigments. They look really pretty together and I highly recommend them. My lipstick is Living Legend from the Matte Lip collection. I used Heritage Rouge dry on my outer and inner lids and Rose wet in the middle because it's really chunky dry, it won't stick and there would be fallout everywhere. I used MAC Swiss Chocolate and Morocco from the Amrezy palette to in my crease to blend.  

Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous and stunning!!

Thank you Smiley Happy

33,247 Replies