Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow! This is an amazing Halloween look! The lips are so sinister, and your eye makeup is utterly stunning! You are so creative and so talented Smiley Happy

This makes me want to pick up a flash palette now.

Love the execution on this!

It so easy to work with & I hardly used very much product. Not even enough to fill a tea spoon. & when it comes to using brushes for detail I just used synthetic paint brushes from wall mart. I was also really surprised to find out that you can do a full face; foundation highlight, contour, etc just using this bad boy. Certainly an investment & tons of fun to use. 

Keeping up with the wild colors thread, I did this to my face today:

IMG_3266.jpg

And that's MUFE HD foundation + HD finishing powder, and the MUFE camo palette.

Then MAC Dollymix on the cheeks, Nars Fanny lipstick blotted out, and for the eyes:

The UD neon palette, using the green, purple, and fuchsia colors, and then a light matte pink to blend it out, matte white under the brow bone, and shroom on the inner corner.  MAC fluid line in black for the eyeliner, and some bobbi brown mascara.

I don't know why, but something about this look makes me think of geishas (in the elegant way, not the other way)

Very pretty!

That's totally the look!  I couldn't place what itscarin was channeling.  Very beautiful and soft!

Agreed!!!

Geisha were mostly hostesses and entertainers, tayuu were the courtesans that would occasionally (if you went to the right onesen) be bought for that. Primarily, they were just as much there to keep you company and help keep a party going. Geisha got a serious taint to the name after that piece of fantasy came out from Arthur Golden. :/ Mineko Iwaski was pretty mad that she let herself be interviewed as part of his research.

So you are absolutely right about elegance, Geisha were the modern equivalent of Idols in today's Japan.I don't think anyone would get the wrong idea about calling someone fashionable or beautiful by saying "geisha" Smiley Happy

This is such a striking, highly styled, Oriental look! Loving Fanny on your lips, and your eyes are simply incredible; this is very 1950's geisha meets 1990's punk rock chick, yet super polished and sophisticated! You look amazing! Smiley Happy

Thursday face: Chanel Perfection Lumiere, NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, Hourglass Diffused Light in the T-zone, and Luminous Flush on the cheeks;

Laura Mercier Guava and Sable, with UD's Naked 2 in the in the crease and for blending; +Anastasia Brow Wiz;

Bite lipstick in Fig.

PhotoGrid_1412357776075.jpg

This is an incredibly polished, sophisticated look; loving the ethereal eye shading, the glowing skin, and the perfect uptown girl lip color - Fig looks amazing on you - and you loo incredibly beautiful Smiley Happy

Thank you! I've been really enjoying the Hourglass Ambient line, it definitely improves the look of my skin, especially in pictures. And the best thing about this makeup? I was going out for a (sort of) fancy dinner that day and I just added some liquid eyeliner and another coat of mascara, and it turned into a pretty nice evening look.

Hope you had a great evening! Your skin would have had that perfect lit-from-within glow Smiley Happy

Your eyeshadow and brows look INCREDIBLE, and I love the lipstick. Seriously, I need to learn to do my shadow like that.

Your lips are so perfect here.  I love glowy looks and you're rocking it here!

Friday Face: Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore (in the T-zone), Tarte tinted moisturizer, NARS Radiant Creamy concealer, and a VERY light dusting of Hourglass Incandescent Electra blush;

Laura Mercier Vanilla Nuts and UD Naked 2 in the outer corners and in the crease; +Anastasia Brow Wiz

NARS Orgasm lipgloss (which completely loses its' golden sheen in daylight).

PhotoGrid_1412357475056.jpg

You are positively glowing! I'm loving this naturally pretty look that would fool most guys into thinking you're not wearing makeup, but I appreciate the fact your eye makeup makes your eyes pop, your brows are perfectly groomed, and the orgasm lipgloss gives the most understated seductive lip possible Smiley Happy You look stunning!

Thank you so much, you're making me blush! That's what I usually wear on the weekends, something simple and natural looking.

You have such a perfect bone structure and such wonderful features you manage to make even the most natural of looks into something incredibly special - very model-off-duty! Smiley Happy

You have that naturally radiant ballerina look.  And I have to say, you have spectacular eyes!

Very pretty.

33,247 Replies