Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Saturday's look is below. Never got around to posting it between car shopping and assembling ikea furniture. I tried liquid liner again and it went slightly better this time. I think I just need more practice!

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Love the look and the necklace!  Are the shadows just from the Siren??

Thank you! Yes they are! I used the gold and both teal shadows with the white as a base.

I loooove those colors on you! They look great with your complexion.

Oh those eyes are absolutely gorgeous. You're illustrating exactly why I love the Siren so much -- it's just so darn versatile, and you can wear it as intense or as mildly as you wish! The pink lip adds a touch of sweetness. And can I just add that I love your necklace???

You always look so incredibly fresh and sweet. I just love your looks. Smiley Happy

Today I decided to do a simple soft look. 

just a little color in the corner mixed with gold. 

10532376_10154359685300599_1683631523102529348_n.jpg

Very gorgeous, nice lips. 

Thank you!! 

Very pretty pop of color on your lid.  What is it?

I'd like to know too!

It's the tarte palette golden day and sultry nights. 

I'm feeling colorful so i decided to do something to match Smiley Happy Photo on 7-13-14 at 12.12 PM #2.jpgPhoto on 7-13-14 at 12.12 PM #3.jpg

I love the purple on you. What a gorgeous color. Good choice of lipstick with it too.

You look so pretty and happy.  I love the purples and you have a beautiful kind of a daydreaming whimsical look!

The purples and pinks DO really give you a whimsical, magical makeup look. It's really pretty and flattering with your complexion! I love it when you wear brights and I look forward to seeing your looks every day (or so), even if I don't have a chance to comment on everyone!

--What ARE you wearing on your lips, anyway? So pretty!

Thanks! I mixed melted candy and wet and wild birthday suit << it is my go too for toning down super bright colors when i don't want it that way lol 

I love the purple-y/pink-y eyeshadows on you Smiley Happy

I copied meag's idea to circle the colors Smiley Happy I used elf's eyelid primer under this..mehh I saw some reviews comparing it to UDPP but it's just not working for me I am excited to test out UDPP for real! Oh and I totally forgot to take a picturete,but I used Calvin Klein One mascara.

IMG_20140713_231435.jpg

IMG_20140713_230809.jpgIMG_20140713_190157-1.jpg

Cute! How do you like the CK mascara? I have a full size from Ulta that I got for my birthday, but haven't tried it yet

Thanks MK! Btw, I've been creepily waiting for your look today Smiley Wink I didn't like the mascara at first at all, so I let it sit for a while, and now I love it! At first, it made my lashes clump soooooo much, and it looked like I had four really glossy, fat lashes! Smiley Tongue Now, I really like it, and at least on me , it works like They're Real did! 

33,247 Replies