Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hi ladies, Im still sick and woke up this morning with a minor pink eye. So I wont be doing my makeup for couple days :/ ugh! I have cough also..Just feeling so icky!. 

Oh no! Get better soon.  Anytime someone says they are sick I can't help but think this :

upload_5441476338707837229.gif

Lol Thanks! Yea I had bronchitis couple months ago. hope I dont get it again! T_T cause my cough sounds like the way it did when i did have bronchitis >_< .

Mean Girls memes for the win!! Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

Get well soon, Stacey! I've mostly recovered by now, so I'll virtually send my immune system your way or something. Smiley Wink Take it easy, ok? We'll still be here when you're well again!

Feel better!

Some furry loveballs for you.

pups

I can never take pictures of my look, first of all because I'm always running late in the morning, and I always look pretty boring, with no eyeshadows.
Since I'm new to all that, I decided today to, right before taking up what's left of my day makeup, practice using my eyeshadow palettes, because I'm pretty bad at doing eye looks! 

I cropped the pictures to show my eyes, because my face is not done, it just has what's leftover of my morning set up:

20140430_204721.jpgmy leftover face at the end of the day

And my first try of doing eye makeup! LOL

3.jpg

20140430_204838.jpg

Chocolate Bar Palette + Kat Von D Monarch + Hypnose Drama Mascara.

Argh... I have to take the time to watch tutorial, but I'm too lazy!

so in love with your eyeshadow look, so you just use only Chocolate bar colors.

I am still looking for a good eyeshadow palatte.. I am a picky girl on eyeshadow.

Thanks. I'm no pro, though, still a newbie. I just started my makeup collection and the Chocolate bar has been great to me, I love it. But on this one I have shadow from the Kat Von D Monarch palette as well, which is also basic and nice, and I feel like I can do with only both of them for now, while I'm new to it all.(I could do with just the Chocolate bar too, it has a bit of everything for neutral and classic looks). I did my research before buying it, I've always wanted a Urban Decay palette, but at the end I found that the Too Faced one would suit my needs better, and I don't regret it. 

Your makeup free skin at the end of the day is beautiful! I'd be so reflective my t-zone looks like a disco ball Smiley Sad

LOL  it's more like left over make up! I put my bb cream and powder at 9am and the picture was taken around 11pm. The blush and eyeliner are pretty much gone though.

I must confess since I quit drugstore products my skin is so much better, but I think the smashbox primer is causing me little breakouts again. Smiley Sad I usually have oily skin on my T zone too. But my skin is still recovering from being dry on the winter. I feel like Canadian winters make my skin age so fast!

I love this combo.  Do you happen to remember what colors you used and where (inner corners, crease, etc?  I would like to give this a try.

image.jpgimage.jpg

used a lot of the same stuff all week.  Today was rushed, I had 5 minutes to get ready!

TF candy bar

TF shadow insurance

Sephora CC cream 

TF lashgasm

TF lip insurance

MUFE Rouge artist N4

Your eyes are so pretty! And that N4 lipstick color is such a your lips but better color for you. You look sweet and pretty, as usual! Smiley Happy

I get into makeup 'ruts' too! This thread has been helping me try to be a bit more creative, but let's face it- we like what we like! 

I'm jealous of your perfect smile! O.O whiiiiiiiiiiite teeth!!!! 

Thankssssss! I'm afraid my new coffee addiction will a catch up to me soon! 

I play around with colors and it ends up all looking neutral! I throw in a crazy color and still just gives it some shadow. I only have one primer, one cc cream, so I'm definitely boring in that sense..but I do like what I like! Maybe one day where I'm not going anywhere ill play more dangerously Smiley Tongue

I love the weekends because it gives me so much time to play with all my makeup. 

today i I am going to a Cinco De Mayo party so decided to play with brights to tie in with this really fun necklace I found. 

image.jpg

Oooooh that's so much fun for a Cinco de Mayo party! I love the bright makeup with your bright necklace! Have fun!

I saw this necklace at JCP and had to have it. 

Anything bright just screams my name. LOL 

33,248 Replies