Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Enjoy your time with you father!! That's always so nice, to have family together, especially with children. Good luck with your intense cleaning today! I spent my day cleaning my kitchen while it rained, so I hear you.

Here's another one! YAY! 
My photography skills with my laptop aren't getting much better and my cell camera is kind of shoddy. Apologies!

I think since I'm not working tomorrow I might break out my Electric Palette again! YEAH!

Face:
Dr. Jart BB Cream with SPF 20 (Don't think there's a colour?)
Too Faced Natural Palette: Concealer, Luminizer, Brightener, and Blush ( Still doesn't show up well.. maybe it is the light?)

Eyes: 
UD anti-aging shadow primer 
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: White chocolate as base, marzipan and candied violet, and champagne truffle on the brow bone and inner eye corner

Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper 
Nars long lasting (I forget what it's called!) eye pencil in Via Veneto (Black)
Julep Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara 

Lips:
Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer
Bite Vivid Duo (Used Palomino)

You look so cuuute! The glasses look so nice on you ^.^

Thank you! They're my backups haha I broke my normal glasses about a month ago Smiley Sad 

The Bite vivid duo is so amazing!! I'm 99% sure I'll buy a full-size of Violet when I'm out, but both shades are gorgeous. Candied violet is one of my favorite shades from the Chocolate Bar palette, but it is a little finicky to work with... so long as I use a sticky white base, it's fine. You look beautiful, and I love your glasses!!

Oh my gosh I know! And they LAST! Palomino didn't fade for my entire work shift of 6 hours!! It was amazing! I think I need to wear them both more. I love them. I haven't really tried Violet yet.. But I think one of these days I will Smiley Happy 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chocolate bar palette now. I'm not even kidding and Candied Violet is one of the more used colours. It does tend to shift grey on top of things and it is SUPER subtle (which sucks because it's such a beautiful colour in the palette). 

Thank you so much! I'm still practicing and working on this makeup application dealio. One of these days I might reach your level of expert where I can pull off pretty much any colour combo!

I love love love Violet too! I really love Lavender as well from Bite. Similar but a little on the sheer side.

Hey girls. So im wearing a simple look today. and i noticed on my right eye, which is your left when looking at the picture, theres a shimmery line there -,-. I didnt even notice when i first took the pic haha. So excuse that Smiley Tongue waiting on my dad to get here in a hour or so. ^_^ 

Products used:

Paulas choice-The Nude Mattes palette

MAC Fix+

Maybelline Pumpd up colossal mascara

Loreal Silkissime Liner 

Physicians formula 2-in-1 eyebooster pen liner

BHcosmetics- Duo tulip blush

UD lipjunkie

Sitting outside... no lipgloss on... look so...yucky....I dont have concealer on either... <_>

So as I've said below - just as beautiful on the outside as you are inside. Smiley Happy And you have the Paula's Choice matte palette!!! How do you like it? I feel like the shade range is just a bit too neutral for me, but maybe they are prettier applied than they are in the pan. I'd love to hear your thoughts. It does look very beautiful on you, but I can't imagine any eyeshadow that you can't conquer!

Thank you, yesss i have it ^_^. I looove it! Im a neutral girl So any palette that has colors that are neutral! I will buy ASAP lol. Its a great palette, that colors are so pigmented and they are so smooth and blend easily! Theres only 1 shimmer color which is the one on my lid. the rest are matte.  This pic doesnt do justice for the shades, Since im using a cell to take pictures it doesnt show the true colors. But in person its gorgeous! It was actually my mothers day gift from my sister. It was a surprise ^_^.She knew how bad i wanted it lol especially cause wayne goss help make it. I love that man omg. Hes like the most gorgeous man on earth..Ok well my husband is the most heavenly gorgeous man,..Then wayne LOL.. but Its a wonderful palette, Im not wearing a base either just UD primer. So the pigmentation is intense, dont really need a base for them. ^_^.

You should take more full face pictures! Youre so pretty!! Smiley Happy

I love the gloss and I am not noticing a line on your eye.  Hope you're having a great time with your Dad.

THEM EYES! 

You can wear the subtlest makeup and your eyes look striking (in an amazing way, obviously) Your eyeliner application is awesome!

Hey Ladies, Did a simple look again. Sorry for the blurryish picture. I didnt do my brows, so excuse them lol.

Products used:

Paulas choise: The Nude Mattes palette

MAC Fix+

UD Primer

Maybelline pumpd up colossal mascara

Loreal Silkissime liner

Physicians formula liner

Bhcosmetics Tulip duo blush

Lipluscious lipgloss 

L.A color auburn lipliner

Oh, you got the Silkissime liners, too! I have the Nude highlighty shimmery one when I don't feel like putting much on my waterline. I still think you look beautiful. Simple isn't always bad! I did a really simple look today, too.

Yea just the black one, i really like it though. I find it to be abit like the UD perversion liner lol. Yea i like simple tookme 15 minutes to do this look cause i was in a hurry lol. Smiley Tongue

Yeah, the nude one glides right on without any effort or pressure, so I'm definitely interested in trying out the black shade to see if it stays put! Nice to know it's like UD Perversion. I'll pick it up next time I'm at CVS.

I have never even heard of that gloss, but I love the color.

It was a limited edition from bath and body works ^_^

So this was yesterdays MOTD that I was to tired to post...so I'm just gonna leave this here...

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

NYX Milk Base Pot

MAC Saddle [Crease]

MAC Swiss Chocolate [Kinda crease and outer V]

Sugarpill Goldilux [inner corner]

Sugarpill Smitten [Center of lid]

Sugarpill Hysteric [Over top of smitten]

Sugarpill Soot and Stars [lower lash liner/outer V kinda]

UD Ink for Eyes Pen

Givenchy 4-1 Noir Mascara

Face:

Hourglass Veil Primer

Ben Nye Carmel Powder

Dior BB Cream - 004

NARS Outlaw Blush

Lips:

MAC Morning Coffee Liner

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick 

Purple and yellow is always such a fabulous combination. You look incredibly gorgeous, especially paired with that Viva Glam V lipstick.

The purple and gold combo is amazing! 

Ooo yes, love the purple and yellow eyes shadow!  Love the lipstick and cool necklace too.      

The purple & gold are beautiful!  It's probably my go-to for color Smiley Wink  Love it!!

I'm going to sound repetitive here so I like the gold and purple.  Very striking! 

33,247 Replies