Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, it was an impulse buy and I'm glad I went for it! 

Will you come over and put on my eyeliner for me? Smiley Happy I agree with everyone else, that lip color is amazing on you.

That would be fantastic! I love it when people let me play with their faces ^_^ <3 

Looking smoking hot!!!  I really love that lip colour on you!   BAM! That last picture is the perfect combo of sexy and evil {;>

That is definitely a perfect combo ;D Hahha, thank you, hearts <3

I wish I could work a camera like you But I'll have to settle for looking at your beautiful pictures insteadSmiley Happy 

Oh hush, you take beautiful pictures yourself! But thank you nontheless. ^_^ 

I would get that color lipstick just because of the name.

I love the film noir genre and I love this color on you.

You have such awesome looks, Blackwhiskey.

Thank you, Evangeline. Product names have a great influence on me. ^_^ I just can't resist! 

this is my absolute favorite lip color on you yet. 

don't you just love the name on it? Film Noir.. I had to have it immediately, I just bought it today! This is definitely going to be my superfavorite lipstick, that is if Motorhead from KVD doesnt beat it.. I've never owned a brown lipstick, so awesome. 

what's the finish of it like ? you've basically just sold it to me, where's your commission ?! Smiley Wink

IT's a satin finish, I wish it were matte that'd be more lovely but it's the only lipstick in this shade that MAC has. It's basically a dupe for Limecrime's Salem liquid lipstick, that one is velvety matte though Smiley Happy 

I wasn't picky though, this color is great and smooth on my lips and I didn't want to wait more than a week to get it from LC. ^^ 

I'm going to go straight to MAC and say "Yo, I just convinced someone to buy this, pay up!"

haha you knew what i was asking. well...satin is 2nd best to matte finishes in my book. i'm definitely going to try it at least, perhaps even tomorrow. i'll report back !

If you want to make it matte, just hold a 1 ply tissue over your lips and apply a translucent powder on top. The powder will absorb the oil, so it leaves just the pigment on your lips Smiley Happy

thank you andy. you'd think with my matte obsession i'd have figured these tricks out, instead i just whine ! haha. definitely will try it out.

I just tried it and it works

wow that was quick haha

XD Yeah, I just got home a while ago Smiley Very Happy So I was in my room when I read that. ^^

*SCREAMS* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you Smiley Very Happy im gonna try that 

So due to heartsmyface's look the other day, I chose to wear Tarte Energy lipsurgence today and give it another chance. A strange thing happened! When I applied it first thing in the morning, it looked very similar to the bubblegum pink that hearts achieved! I never got this shade with it before, so I was very surprised:

upload_4238818740202579360.jpgupload_6854305942092891597.jpg

Then I reapplied it later in the afternoon and evening. And what did I get?

upload_4837495134233993172.jpg

I'm so confused. How is this the same lippie?! Smiley Very Happy Anyway, here's the list:

FACE:

Diorsnow BB Creme Shade 010

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Dior Rosy Glow Blush

NARS Orgasm as a highlight

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

Marc Jacobs "The Siren" (cobalt blue and white shades; rusty red along the lower lashline)

UD Naked2 (Foxy, Tease, Blackout)

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow in Lumi (Patted onto the center of the lid, overlapping a little of the white and a little of the cobalt blue)

UD 24/7 Liner in Sabbath

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

LIPS:

TARTE Lipsurgence in Energy

33,248 Replies