Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Becca primer

MUFE Face and Body foundation

Prescriptives Magic Powder

MUFE Aqua Brow

Clarina Holiday palette 2013

MUFE Aqua Liner 

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

Jouer blush (I don't know the shade - sorry!)

Rouge Bunny Rouge lipstick - "the plot thickens"

You are so beautiful! I am so glad you are posting frequently again. I always love the looks you put together. Smiley Happy

Agreed! I love seeing your face here more frequently again. 

You are both so lovely to say that. Thank you! Smiley Happy

This is a gorgeous example of the 'I just rolled out of bed looking this fab' look that takes so much effort for me to accomplish - you've managed it with aplomb! You look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Good Morning everyone, and Happy Holidays!!!! 

I've missed you guys! I did a Holiday lip today for my last day of work till the new year! It's Charlotte Tilbury's So Marilyn. It's REALLY RED for me, but it's nice. On the eyes are colors from the Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary palette that a lovely BT'er picked up for me! Surprisingly, the colors are really pigmented and very pretty to work with. 

Happy holidays, mrsbaine!!!  I love your eyes today, such glowy, gold perfection and that red is making you look so festive Smiley Very Happy

Your scarf (I think?) is really beautiful.  I adore a good loose knit/crochet.  

Thanks Mocha! My scarf was made for me by a sweet coworker. I have several of them. I love them! 

The Red is really red! It feels really nice on, and has held up so far all morning. I put it on around 8am and haven't had to do anything to it thus far; it lasted through breakfast and coffee. It's a win for sure! I'm so excited about this palette. I haven't used a traditional palette in a while. I'm going to have fun playing with it. 

Happy holidays backatcha mrsbaine!   My that lipstick is gorgeous on you!  I can't beleive that's the hello kitty palette!  I haven't touched mine yet.  I was sure that was from one of the Tom Ford palettes and was pleasantly shocked when I checked!  Have a wonderful Christmas!  

Thank you!!!! Shockingly Hello Kitty isn't disappointing at all! I like it a lot. 

Hi everyone, wearing Makeup Geek pigment in Kryptonite, KVD Monarch palette - Wrath and the matte cream color, TF Chocolate Bar palette - Salted Caramel

TF Sun Bunny (dark) + Tarte blush in Magic 

MAC Faux lipstick + Buxom gloss in Dolly

For the sake of prevention and awareness (not a sob story) please read my post in the off topic section - my phone isn't letting me link for some reason. 

Happy holidays everyone Smiley Happy 

I love the shades you paired together.  Lovely.

love this lip on you. 

I love your sense of color, SD!  ***More hugs***

Thanks mocha. Hugs right back at you Smiley Happy

Christmas Eve - I wish the eyeshadow photographed better! Peacock is to die for. 

And and a little more casual on Christmas Day - 

Spoiler

What are lip color are you wearing in the first photo? I like it!! 

Thank you! The pic really doesn't do the colour Justice but it's the LE Guerlain Rouge G in Rouge Parade. Super pretty red. 

I love t his look. It's soft with an edge. 

Voila!  Une tres jolie fille!  J'adore!

Edit: Your pictures always make me want to respond in French, I don't know why.  Smiley Wink

unnamed liquid eyeliner, WnW taj-mauve-hal lippie, and whatever skin makeup is left from 8 am

Love the eyeliner flick!

Thank you!

Love your perfect eyeliner, love the lip color, and I love your style overall! Love the cut and style of your hair!

Hey, I think I missed a day somewhere!  Your bangs look super cute and I'm really loving your petit little lipsSmiley Happy  so dainty yet edgy! 

33,247 Replies