Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are wearing .. perfection.  I love it all.

Thanks notcreative! I love the idea of perfection!

DiVWA, you look so luminous today.  Also if I haven't told you before, I LOVE your style, girl!

Thank you Mochapj. I Just started using these Meteorites I bought earlier this year. Maybe that makes me look luminous. Smiley Happy

You look so fresh and beautiful out inthe crisp air with the sun shining down on you!  I love your sweater!  

Ty heartsmyface. 

DiVWA you look radiant!

Beautiful lady, beautiful background. I wish my house were covered with trees and plants. Smiley Very Happy Also, digging that sweater, I love clothing with big buttons. Smiley Very Happy 

Ty blackwhiskey.  The trees and plants are pretty but are also lots of work sometimes. I like big buttons too but I learned long ago that u have to b careful of them when they're on a collar near your face. I used to have a sweater with big collar buttons and when it got windy one of the buttons would whip into my face. Ouch. 

LOL. Sounds like me. Anything that can possibly happened, almost always did/does to me. The other day I was getting out of the car and   my necklace got caught with my jacket and as I was trying to get it out, my keys got trapped for a second there too. Same day, I went to the gasoline station, somehow my hair did a little knot around the seat belt.. the windows were never down so it wasn't blowing away but there you have it. 

Beautiful as always! I'm jealous of your sun. It's cloudy here today. 

TY almostyou! The sun won't last more than a few more hours. It's probably heading your way!

IMG_20141227_114431.jpgIMG_20141227_120119.jpg

one is outdoor, one is indoor. only thing altered in the 2nd was the controst, i think i put a filter on the first one. anywho

wearing on the eyes : the hot pink shadow from electric palette, vice 3 alien/bondage/sonic/ white matte from sephora/ bobby dazzle. And underneath all that, nyx jumbo milk pencil.

lined it with giorgo armani in black , eyebrows by GA, fopundation big easy. today my skin looked pinker than usual. i added achiote blush from tarte and hoola bronzer. on the lips is cha cha tint but i also went over it a little with nars brigitte. 

Your eyes are pulling me in.  I love the pinkish/purple shade.

Thank you, bondage is the perfect deep purple with reddish tones in there. I need to use this milk pencil more because the eyeshadows popped out a lot more. 

oh beautiful contacts!   I love your sleek and pointy shadow!  Dangerous and pretty.

Thank you, I think the pink softens up the dangerous bit Smiley Tongue 

Are you wearing a new color of contacts today?

They're a blue gray so they look a bit different sometimes Smiley Happy And since they're big, my brown eye shows through. Heheh Smiley Very Happy 

Your second picture looks like you're saying "Who, me?" with your eyes. So cute and lovely!

"I swear I'm a good girl, officer... ;D" Hehehe. 

33,248 Replies