Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Jeez, this is making me seriously lust after the Chocolate Bar palette! I was already drawn in by the scent, but I'm loving these colors SO much ... not that I could ever make my eyelid look like yours, but still ...

Everything about this is just perfect.  

So pretty.

Here was my makeup for last night's Gogo costume.

The blood is some red lipliner and Shiro Cosmetics Red Wedding lipgloss, my lipstick is NARS Audacious in Jane, and the bangs are fake hah.

Such an awesome costume.  But man, do you ever look like a completely different person with bangs, lol!!

Haha yeah, some people I've known for a while didn't even recognize me last night. I actually used to have bangs at one point!

I LOVE the bangs! I think you should definitely bring them back!

or just keep wearing the fakes Smiley Wink

They're quite striking on you.  Very pinup.

Loving these hair colors SO much! The bangs look so great with the groomed eyebrows, subtly defined eyes, and polished cheeks and lips! Bangs actually really suit you, but then so does purple hair! Smiley Wink

What a sexy pin up look..

I love your jacket, too!

GORGEOUS !!! the bangs really accentuate how large your eyes are. WOW !!! you look like a doll !!!

Ahh so perfect! I love Gogo

FABULOUS! Utterly perfect in every way, and that lip tone is just the perfect choice, as it doesn't wash you out, but somehow does look as though you arose from the dead with it all glistening and glossy and psychotic! Smiley Happy Of course you still look absolutely drop dead beautiful!

Soooo.....this was expletively awesome!!!

I wish I could heart this 50 more times!

Decided to pull out my Naked 3 yesterday. 

your eyes are stunning!! Love the natural lips but I think a nice mauve color would go well with the lips too Smiley Happy

Thank you Ramieee! This look was for work so didn't want to go too crazy but I am guilty of a natural lip 24/7!! I'm trying to branch out into some more color (even though it kinda scares me) so I ordered some chubby sticks from Clinique Smiley Happy Maybe that should be my new years resolution! Thanks for the suggestion! 

oh my gosh~ we're so alike! Even tho I own a bunch of red lipsticks Im never brave enough to just do it.  Ill even wear it at home and scare myself in the mirror! lol!!  But i did put in an order for the sephora lip set!!! Ive started wearing brighter pinks to.  At least thats how im going to incorporate more boldness!! DOnt get me wrong your natural lips are still plush and very sexy on their own but a nice color would just bring them out more!! cheers to new years resolutions!! haha <3

You do have such a lovely natural lip color, however, that's a great New Year's Resolution.

I might have to try it as well.

I hope to see you mix it up soon, SDdenm; you're looking as beautiful as always.

And like always, I love that necklace and how you wear it everyday....so sweet.

Evangeline, gotta keep the BF close to my heart! And besides, who doesn't love a good Tiffany's necklace Smiley Happy 

And thanks! Definitely gonna work on the lip colors some more! 

Oh, don't you just look perfect, as usual! Actually, these colors from Naked 3 look quite similar to what I wore today. You are beautiful, SD, and I'm loving the glossy lips!

Oh Lari, you're too kind! Thank you! 

Nice, I love this look on you, I feel like naked 3 is making a comeback, haha. Your hair looks beautiful as well, byt te way! 

Thank you! Every time I decide to use it I'm reminded why I bought it in the first place! I was so excited to get it and it started my palette obsession Smiley Surprised I always vow to use it more often. 

I need to use it more often >_< It really does have pretty colors

33,247 Replies