Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I think the palette suits you!  I love your set up!  The little heart dish is adorbs <3

xo, Mia

Very cute Smiley Happy Have you done the lick test on the palette? Smiley Tongue lol jk. I need to start doing with some makeup stuff that i've opened. I've been sticking to at least one foundation and its his last week on this earth, I might finish it today or tomorrow, YES! Ilove the shiseido lavender packaging, it's so cute. something sailor moon would have on her vanity Smiley Tongue 

Lol, no no lick test yet.  I think I have enough chocolate in the house to resist temptation for a while. 😋

I love finishing stuff off!!  It makes me feel less guilty about my purchases.   I'm one or two days away from finishing my Laura Mercier AND the Smashbox primer!  I have more of the same samples but I think I'll try something else in between so I don't go insane or lose motivation to do this. 

I thought it looked very SailorMoon when I first saw it and had to have it!  I kept going back and picking them up one by one and wish I had of grabbed more.  Probably better I didn't cause 2015 is going to be about using some  stuff up,  I think in the last year I have gone through three full bottles of foundation so something tells me I won't be needing to buy any til next year.  Not sure if I'm happy or sad about this.  Right now I'm going to settle for a three used-one in rule.  (Hopefully some are half empty) 

Yeah, I think this coming year I'm going to do my very best not to spend on makeup,  unless it's mascara. Just no colorful stu f aka eyeshadow. I do plan on getting the kvd contour palette.. but that will be my last purchase...at least going to try and see ife I last til my birthday. I hae enough beautiful makeup and I need to use it more than twice every other month, lol. 

I'm already in for the Nars dual intensity palette but same here after that.   I can tell my purchases in the next year will consist mostly of skincare, mascara, and brow products.

When's your birthday?   Mine's not til April.  I could probably manage a cosmetics low buy til then.  Not skincare though.  

oh i forgot about the nars. thats definitely something i said i'd buy. okay so that's two palettes but that's it.l my birthday isn't until july 10 so lets try to keep it til then! XD 

I think and know I could last until July.  I just need someone to be accountable to.  If you're seroius about ithis, I will try really hard to not buy  much til then.  I really think I can do it if it's compitition- like.   A who will break first sorta thing. 

I'm definitely down to this. So I won't buy anything unless its the nars and the kvd contour palette. other than that, stuff like skincare is a different story so we wont mess with that. but makeup is out of the question unless all your mascara is dried out and you really need a new one. Smiley Happy 

Oh awesome!  We're doing this!  Just the dual intensity.  Skincare is free game. July.  I feel good about this! 

Smiley Very Happy! Two days later~ lol jk

Hi, my name is______.  I have a makeup addiction.  It has been ____days since my last purchase.  Baby steps.   Baby steps. 

:x Are we s tarting this on Jan 1? xD 

I will join the two of you. I'm also allowing myself the dual intensity palette, but other than that I'm not allowing any new beauty purchases unless I am completely out of a category (this includes skincare). 

Have I ever mentioned that I love the heart container you present your makeup in?  Well, I do.  You look beautiful.  The blush is magic, indeed.  It looks perfect.

Uh, maybe that was you.., it's from pier 1imports.  I got it while I was upgrading my area earlier this month.  

It's really helping me with tackling deluxe sized samples because I'm not putting them away and forgetting about them.

And thank you!  It was the closest I could come to the shade of lipstick. 

Speaking of lipstick, I have a little list going on for the 30day challenge I'll be posting soon. 

Hearts, I am eager to see your 30 day list!

Next year I will be buying many lipsticks I'm sure (I buy lipsticks ALL the time).  Besides that it would just be skincare and restocking on any product that I run out of (undereye concealer, blotting papers, Brow Wiz etc). 

I have no interest in acquiring any other new makeup product.  I have enough foundation, blushes, highlighter etc to last me a couple of years.  I get a lot of mileage out of these. 

Yeah, I got frustrated trying to find my lists on the thread to copy paste and add to, so I have my own list going on on PAPER!!!  It's a silly thing but I get discouraged by these silly little things like having to go back and try to find a list. 

I'm to give it a real go for not purchasing anything.  I may have to be annoying and announce what day I'm on purchase free everyday to get started,  I know there will be things I'll want and that's okay, but I feel like I need a little reigning in.   

You could always type your list in word or excel and add to it daily.  That way, you only have to pull up your worksheet.  Copy and paste from there.  I am considering this myself.

You are a glowing goddess! 

ThanksSmiley Happy.   It's been well over the recommended 4hours so it's now time to wash it off and see how much of it stays.  

What is that gorgeous sparkly violet thing on your table?

you look neither bored nor pasty... You look gorgeous!

33,248 Replies