Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

The feminine palette looks so beautiful on you! And I really like that lip color!

Thanks, though even if you were to get that lippy there's no guarantee it'll look like that on you.  So funny cause I tried it out with a friend and it turned the same shade on her.  

Tarte lipsurgence in Energy goes on a blah bloody stainy red on me. I actually don't think it's very flattering on me, personally, and I much prefer the shade that Dior Lip Glow turns on me! That said, it looks really, really pretty on you, and I LOVE that shade. So funky and fun today!

Whaaaat?  It turns red on you????  I really thought it was a stupid marketing ploy.  must be a body heat thing..

upload_8857696974995005241.jpg

Ok so it is less RED than I remember it being, but it is still a deeper shade than yours by a long shot! Forgive me, I am really really tired right now hahahaha

Looooooove your eye makeup! So so cute! Smiley Happy

I love that lippie on you!

Thank you so much, Sparkle! I guess I'll have to use Energy more often!

This is very pretty.

Thank you, notcreative!

Oh wow, that's really different!!  I take it back!!!

I know, right??? I kinda wish I got the bubblegum pink you get!

I kinda wish I hadn't slopped it all over my face the way I did!  Lol!  How'd I not notice I did that? 

I kinda wish I got your colour!   This is why this is just a bad product!!! You don't Even know what you're buying.  That being said I think it was $12 or something..  Didn't it cone with something else?   I don't remember.  Oh that's really bothering me....

I got mine in the holiday tarte set with a mini blush and mini maracuja oil. It was like 19 bucks total. I thought it was worth it, considering my maracuja oil is basically empty, and the blush is a nice addition to my collection.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!   I got it on sae with an energy blush! 

I think the color is actually very pretty on you! Curious as to how it would look on me. Also, your eyes look incredible here

Hahahaha, thanks, MK. I really wasn't too thrilled with my makeup today, but I was in such a funk that I was convinced I looked like the walking dead from the moment i opened my eyes! Hoping tomorrow will be a better day for me. Smiley Happy

I will definitely remember to give Energy another chance, though. It looks nice in the picture for sure!

I'm going to go put it on and take a pic!!! I have to make sure i'm giving you the right info!

Gorgeous dahling...love that you are sticking with using up samples!  What lippy is that?

It's tarte lipsurgence energy.  It goes on clear and supposedly turns a different shade of pink on differenT people but all i've noticed is it going bright pink. 

33,248 Replies