Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

First time posting in face of the day, just going to jump in! Day one of makeup after being poorly this week, so wanted to stay light :

WHINE serum 

MAC Face & Body N2

Tarte cheek stain in Blissful

Blinc Mascara

Hurraw balm - Almond

Nothin on the brows, letting them run wild today

IMG_4025.png

Thanks for joining us, pretty lady!  Your lashes are fab

Hey meagboho! The pleasure is all mine, thanks for having me! Smiley Happy

Your lashes. They're friggin amazing. Wow!

Well I just wanna say that your picture from a few days ago was killer! Seriously, it was like there was a soft focus on you! <3 (And thanks for the kind words!)

So pretty and natural!

And as a user of Blinc, I am floored that you got that kind of length and volume! I love the stuff (I use it every day!), but it doesn't do what a lot of other mascaras do! Which means that you've got a seriously long set of eyelashes naturally, darlin'!

Such lovely compliments! On the Blinc, do you find that it builds well? For me it does (a few coats in the picture after curling lashes) but a few friends have said that anything after one coat it is a no-go for them. Isn't it so good though?? I love how easy it is to take off in the evening, doesn't feel like I had any on. 

I find that the Amplifying one will build up a bit more than the original, but I have to keep applying all at the same time. If I let it dry and try applying again, it doesn't look as good or go on as well.

I AM a huge Blinc fan and you will find me talking it up a lot when given the opportunity! I wish I could get a bit more volume out of it, but I really love how it wears and how it comes off (when it's told to!)

Keep those pictures coming!

The brow mousse is really nice too, tried it a few years back from CultBeauty. A *little* crunchy by the end of the day, but only by touch and you can't see it. Thanks so much for the info! I really like them too, so excited for my package to come. Really enjoyed chatting to you, glad to find a fellow Blinc lover Smiley Happy

What natural beauty..

I'm not sure what I love most...your hair, the bangs, the gorgeous complexion or those eyes.

Thanks for posting.

How do you like the way the Blinc mascara wears throughout the day?

(I get itchy lashes after 4+ hours.)

There you are, Evangeline! So kind! I have to admit, getting a bit bashful reading all of the (lovely) replies. I really love the Blinc mascara - I like that when I first apply it can be super subtle, but built up easily too. I have read from so many ladies over at makeupalley that it flakes on them. I am actually quite impressed with the wear, I ordered an amplified mascara in the sale so will let you know how that one is! Hopefully the same. Also, tried all mascaras from high to low, and I keep coming back to Voluminous by L'Oreal - great if you want lash drama!

X

Next time my CVS gives me a $5 coupon, I think I'll try that one.

I've heard so many great things about it.

Thank you, Scottishredhead.

I'll look out for the deals next time i'm in too, and give you a shout! It is really lovely, I hope that you get your hands on it and like it. Can't wait to hear what you think! <3

Hey Evangeline! I wear Blinc every day and have been for close to a year now. I haven't had any problems with it at all. I love the wear — no smudges, no smearing, no fibers to irritate my eyes, no noxious odors. I also wear glasses and it doesn't wear off on my lash tips where they hit my glasses (the only mascara that doesn't for me). Stays put all day until I take it off.

Have you tried one of the other tubing mascaras? How about Clinique?

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback!

So far, Clinique has been the best, non-irritating mascara for me.

I really like Blinc for the first few uses, but then something changes.

So far, I've been through two sample tubes and the second formula is less "itchy."

Maybe it was the sample...or me.

This was my first tubing mascara and I like the effect so I'll probably try more brands out. 

You look comfortable, rosy and all around beautiful! Smiley Happy

Oh so comfy! I tried to find your post for the fav music and couldn't! Will be trying again tonight Smiley Happy

The lashes look amazing, and I love this blush on you.

Hey notcreative, how kind of you, I actually came back here for your picture Smiley Happy 

You have amazing eyebrows! They look great just the way they are. Lucky girl!

Hello SDdenm, you are such a beauty! Have a great night Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies