Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

blue is your color. you look legit happy, and your dogs look like they could be my dog's cousins Smiley Wink

Thank you! We like em Smiley Happy

wonderful understated look. I've had bumbleberry on my list for a while. It looks a little bit coral on you. Am I correct or is that just the light?

and do your dogs chew the ice cubes? that hurts my sensitive teeth even thinking about it!

Honestly I think it was a little bit of the light, the way I prepped my lips, etc.  Usually it's much darker?  But I really love it.  When I get home I can swatch on my lips again and take a better pic if you'd like.

They chew the cubes as a "treat" I used to chew cubes and then it started hurting my teeth!

No need to go through the trouble of taking a swatch. If it looks coral on you next time, then it's likely one of those lipsticks that look warm or cool on certain lips. It was more of a berry on me.

image.jpg

So I guess you are right, or its all stupid lighting. This is a picture from May. my brows, yikes! 

"Oh, don't mind me, I just roll out of bed looking this gorgeous."

That was my interpretation. Ha ha.

You look great and those pups are super cute.

Thanks Evangeline, you are seriously the sweetest.

Haha.  She always looks gorgeous.

Okay. So I've been obsessing over Lost Girl lately, and Kenzi is my jam!!! I was trying to do a look based on how she does her makeup, and then I wanted my hair to be right, and well...I ended up cutting it into bangs. What do you think?

PhotoGrid_1410741958664.jpg

PhotoGrid_1410741916558.jpg

It's shall I say it? Bangalangin'! *drum snare* 57642-austin-powers-oh-behave-gif-Mi-RcZC.gif

Yaaaaaaaasss!!!

I love Kenzi!  She has such an amazing style.  I really love the bangs; they suit your face really well.  

Thanks! Yeah, she's probably my favorite TV person right now. ^_^

Looking fine, lovely sister. Great eyes, too.

your bangs, kenzi, and the specials are awesome! (i'm always drooling over kenzi's shoes--mainly the boots)

So striking! Now that's what I call a haircut; it makes such a statement - you're so good at cutting bangs! (One of my daughter's tried a while back and she ended up with spikes instead of bangs; so not a good look ;-)

Beautiful bangs brennabombshell! 

Thanks ladies! I was a little anxious but you've made me feel really great about the change! <3 <3 <3

As someone who has had bangs her entire life, I love the bangs on you. Sometimes bangs don't suit some women, but they totally suit you. You have the type of face shape that goes with bangs or without bangs. A lovely look for you.

The new hair is so ROCKIN' on you. Absolutely love the bangs. You look amazing!

33,248 Replies