Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Husbands( including mine) always have their own unique opinions, but a girl has a right to wear what pleases her some times at least Smiley Happy

I rarely dress to please him.  I dress for me.  Once in a while, I dress for him, but that is rare.  He is the hardest to please always, so I do not even try.  My lipstick is too bright, my eyeliner is too dark or my lipstick is the wrong color for my skin tone.  Unless I am in the mood for a brutally honest opinion, I learned to stop asking what he thinks.  He never volunteers harsh critiques, but he always gives his super honest opinion whenever I ask.

I really do love that lip color on you - it looks amazing! That's too bad it has such issues with transfer - that's always a pain Smiley Sad

Thanks.  I constantly checked for rub off.  The color is so awesome that I will use it despite the transferring.

Hehe, I hadn't noticed the no brand repeats!   That's kinda the same neat as a cash total coming up a whole dollar amount.  I love that lipstick colour!!!!! You're so matchy matchy today!!!! do you like the mascara primer? I've never used one before and keep hearing about them. 

I did not realize there were no brand repeats either until I typed everything up.  I had a charge that went to the perfect dollar the other day.  That is neat, because it does not happen often.  Thanks.  I liked the overall look too.  I am not super fond of this primer and am looking forward to tossing it when it reaches 3 months.  I cannot remember exactly when I opened it though, so I need to go through this thread (no fun).  I love CILS booster by Lancome if you're looking for a nice primer.

Lancome CILS Booster is so fantastic. It does amazing things even with not-so-amazing mascaras. 

Sold! 

I love that blush and lip color on you, notcreative! So pretty!

Thank you.  

Benefit porefessional

dior hydra left pro skin youth tint

mj remarc'able concealer

tarte pink brinze

too faced milk chocolate bronzer

hg blush luminous flush

hg dim light 

meteorites clair

tarte coral crush palette

ysl faux cils eyeliner pot

ysl babydoll mascara

mac sushi kiss lipstick

Sorry they're all sooooo blurry!!!!  iPads sucks in the evening!  I tried bringing it to the washroom cause there's more light but nope.  I really need that camera the hubby promised meSmiley Sad

I do not know what I like more, the shadow or the lipstick.  They are both great.  The beautiful color you mixed on your lid is really something though.

I'm actually a bit pissed.  I did such a great job and I can't take a decent picture!  Thank you though!  I never wear purples so it's different.  I thought it would make my eyes look greener but they turned grey. :/. Interesting. 

Try moving that orange colour onto your crease - it will create a split complementary colour scheme! 

Hmmm, that's something to consider dabbling with next time I'm playing.

I think the picture looks great.

That's it. I need the lipstick! Thanks for enabling Smiley Wink

It's a goodie!!!  it's not as scary on as it looks in the tube! And It's always a pleasure to enable! 

pretty! love the eyeshadow

Thank you chlotam,  it turned out really well.  Of course I had nowhere to wear it out to but so it goesSmiley Happy 

When I saw your top photo, I said to myself, "SHE'S WEARING SUSHI KISS!!!!!11!1!" I was so right. And I recognized it immediately, LOL. It looks gorgeous on you, like an orange cream soda. Smiley Happy The lilac-tinted eyeshadow is the absolute perfect compliment to the lippie shade. Love this look!

Thanks Lari!  Lol, I think you were wearing this the day I got it in the mail ( of the day before?) with my summery bright lippies and I KNEW I'd love it! 

I was trying to match my eyeshadow to my top and was looking too serious up until I added the sushi kiss!   I don't ever think oranges for summer will ever die! 

Gorgeous!!! You look like Emma Stone Smiley Very Happy And I think you just helped me figure out my eye shape finally!!!

I accept this comparison completely!!!  That's such a compliment!!!  Thank you! 

You are sooooooooooo beautiful. The way you did your eyes today really emphasizes their cat/almond shape nicely.  I love it!

33,247 Replies