Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nope.  You do not have any.  Remember.  You are perfect.  That is one thing she got right.

Palm on forehead!  I forget that sometimes! 

I totally agree! I love to see the new looks that all the lovely ladies post, and I really could only laugh at the "comments" made by someone who needs to find something constructive to do with her/his time.

upload_7244422317769981220.jpg

upload_1206143602313656159.jpgupload_500050694074094508.jpg

FACE:

MUFE Mat Velvet+ No. 25 (This is like... the never-ending foundation bottle, seriously)

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Clinique Peach Pop

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

Clinique... Eyeshadow trio freebie thingie. It had 3 shades of purple with tremendous fallout. It was a GWP so it is ok but I totally don't recommend Clinique shadows based off of this!

Too Faced Naked Eyes Palette to brighten, deepen, and blend

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

UD 24/7 Pencil in Perversion

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

YSL Rouge Volupté in Opera Rose

Don't ask me what I've done with my hair today... I don't know, either!

Your photos are always so clear! What are you using to take pictures? As if now I'm just using my cr@ppy iPad camera cause it's easy.  I really need an upgrade. 

LOL believe it or not I'm using my iPhone, a steady hand, and mid-afternoon lighting in my living room. My living room is fortunate enough to get a lot of natural light from four windows. I think that's mostly the cause of it.

That said, I do have a DSLR but I use it almost exclusively for food photos.

Pretty eyeshadow.  And still loving that opera rose! I think I need it!  Ahhh!  But I'm supposed to be good Until after bora bora!   That's next month:/.  i will live vicariously through your beautiful lipstick til then. 

Thank you so much! Definitely treat yourself to a YSL when you return. Smiley Happy But in the meantime, Bora Bora beckons! Have a wonderful trip!

Love the smokey purple eyes and that lip color on you!  Lookin' fabulous as always Smiley Happy

Thank you so much, GBean! Purple and orange, my two favorite colors since forever. Smiley Very Happy

It is a shame Clinque has that much fall out.  It looks gorgeous and you know I love purple.  I got a Clinque shadow as a GWP when I bought my body sunscreen (use Lancome for my face but it does not sell a body option) and my husband's face scrub, but I have not tried it yet.  Now, I am not looking forward to it.

Thank you! I made it work. Just be prepared for some major cleanup, especially if you detect sparkle in those shades! Tacky bases are your friend. But IIRC you use the Nars eye primer so it should hold that makeup in place... I hope. If you do try it let me know if you have the same issue!

Too faced has a glitter glue primer. I wonder if that would help things Or just make it harder to blend? 

It might help, but only on the lid itself. The darker shade has some glitter particles and I would not put glitter glue into my crease for blending's sake.

Though, you know, I don't actually have a tube of Glitter Glue. It's one of those things that I tell myself, "Lari, you need to pick up some glitter glue," but other pretties call out to me first and the money I should spend on Glitter Glue goes to other things. Such is life!

I don't have it either.  I'm tempted to go in and get a sample and see what it's all about. 

I have owned it for about eight months already and have not gotten to it yet.  It may take a while.  When I try it, I will let you know though.

Your hair looks so dark, I love it! Loooove that purple smokey eye. Fabulous.

Thank you so much, meag! I prefer my hair dark... and I was a blonde ten years ago, if you could believe it Smiley Wink

I could see it, for sure. I do love your dark hair though. Is it you natural color? 

Nope. My natural color is this mousey dirty blonde... I haven't left my hair au naturel in awhile, though, but I have a few years-old pics that come close:

upload_2456062706170054177.jpgThis one is a bit too reddish. My hair isn't very naturally red.

upload_7420962404898926285.jpg

This one is like, 2011, halfway through losing weight, so I look reeaaaaaaally different. The hair color here is probably closest to my natural, with faded honey blondish highlights... but you can see it matches my natural brows pretty well. Both photos are from before I was super into beauty!

Oh my gosh you look like an entirely different person!  Well, you pretty much ARE a different person Every couple of years but whoa! 

33,248 Replies