Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

PMing you because I think we've been noticing the same things...

Hmm sounds plausible based solely on that I didn't even get it that I was supposed to post certain things certain places  at first.  I didn't know the rules. 

Yeah I didnt notice the different boards until some people complained about heart parties and they got moved to the lounge. 

Yup, this was a "brand new" account but made it off topic and posted in off topic to post about stupid heart parties.  Then, the other new account came along two minutes later and responded in off topic to rack up the hearts.  I complimented the new account on the ability to make it to off topic.  Someone must have reported it or the person must have realized I was onto her, because the thread (evidence) got deleted.

Thank you so much, notcreative! (I also have a suspect in mind, but as you say, we can't prove it so we must simply ignore it). I thought the troll attempting to comment on your age was comical, since you are young, fresh and pretty.  You are a wonderful person and such a blessing to BT!

Heck yeah, notcreative is a natural beauty and an awesome person! Smiley Happy 

Aw, Shucks.  You ladies are the best.  It truly is a shame the troll decided to come in here and attack everyone.  This is an awesome group of girls.  If she really needs a friend that badly, this would have been an excellent place to find some.

Ain't that the truth! You ladies have made me feel extremely accepted and as part of the group, they too could feel the same thing if they didn't only think of themselves and how to hurt others. Shaking my head.

Thank you.  You are way too sweet.  I feel the same way about you.

Apparently there's nothing wrong with me cause I fixed it all with surgery! Smiley Very Happy  D@mn I'm fine!!!!  Just sayin'.image.jpg

Apparently I missed something about trolls. While I'm sad I didn't get to give them a virtual bop over their heads a few times for insulting any ladies on here, I'm glad it's been taken care of (for now, at least).

Somebody had fun for a few minutes and stirred us all up.  We're better nowSmiley Happy 

Oh my gosh the troll walked right off the bridge . Wows girl your beautiful and stunning because that's how God made you. Ignore the haters. Okay, okay I am really going to stop replying on this topic before I get in trouble lol

Lololol that's the spirit! You're that perfect that the troll couldn't believe you were real Smiley Very Happy

You got the best compliment of all.  Nothing is wrong with you, so you must have had surgery.  Troll be acting cray cray.  You are beautiful.

Thank you! So are you but I tell you that everyday anywaysSmiley Wink  

Thanks for being the amazing and encouraging person you are, quix. Smiley Happy I think I speak for all of us when we say we appreciate your bright comments!

Thank you, Lari! You are so kind and such a valuable member of BT. Your looks truly inspire me every day (I've attempted to copy more than one of them)!

I poked around and now it makes sense. People are really pathetic. 

image.jpg

It's nice to know that we're ALL flawed together!  I feel closer to you guys already! Cuddle puddle!!!!!!!

Omg I'm squealing at the cuteness!!

33,248 Replies