Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

That third picture is pure mischievousness!  Love!

hehehehe* rubs hands together * Thank you Smiley Embarassed 

you have the perfect lips. seriously.

Smiley Wink Thanks, jemly, but I feel like my mouth is crooked! I think it is. >_> So only side shots look good imo Smiley Frustrated lol 

ok, obviously i don't see that, and even so it doesn't change my opinion on your lips. but news flash: everyone is crooked !!! my nose is, one nostril hangs down further than the other. 

lol, that made me laugh.. 'everyone is crooked' I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about something that can't be helped! 

Lol, one of my eyes definitely droops a little lower than the other, perfectly symmetrical faces look SO WEIRD, so enjoy your awesome full lips!

My mouth is crooked too!  If I try REALLY hard I can almost make it even for pictures lol!  Not worth the effort. Totally unrelated  but I watched a trailer for this movie 'Kite' and I did a double-take thinking the lead actress was Blackwhiskey.  B*tch stole your look!

That is me............. LOL jk i wish. I need to watch this trailer now! 

*edited to say 

I saw it and I love it!!! Hahaha, I think she's so pretty ^^ 

This look is wonderfully fierce and edgy, a little punk, a lot glam-rock! Loving the artistic liner look on the eye, the gorgeous bend of soft shadow up past the crease, the perfectly groomed brows, and the insouciant yet richly seductive lip! You look like a rock star who just had a really fun night Smiley Wink

I used colors because I saw Jemly and her awesome greys so I wanted to do that but as I was doing it I was like "I want EYELINER" so.. there it went. xD 

I'm not really sure what I was going for today... mostly I just wanted to take out the Electric palette Smiley Very Happy

Marcelle loose powder

UD Flushed in Streak

Stila Custom Color blush in Coral

UD 24/7 liner in Mushroom

UD 24/7 liner in Vacancy

UD Electric palette in Fringe (mid lid)

UD Vice 3 LTD in Goddess (outer)

UD Vice 3 in Freeze (inner lid) Bobbydazzle (inner corner) and Undone (transition)

HG Opaque Rouge liquid lipstick in Canvas

Benefit They're Real liner

I was about 10 minutes out of the house before I realized I forgot my mascara.  Doh!

Very pretty, soft. HG Canvas looks great on you. 

Thank you!  I'm really liking the formula of these HG opaque liquid lipsticks.

I have the Icon red shade in a little travel size. It looks like a lipstick bullet! I almost got Canvas, but I have dreams of wearing a bold lip someday.

I have Icon too, and I love it.  It's so intense. I love the wear on them too, they literally stay on me all day without a primer.  

I wish they would offer more in mini size.  I have too much lip makeup to bother making a full size commitment lol.

Beautiful!! I think I'll have to use Freeze from Vice 3 tomorrow, it looks beautiful (but i'm always scared of blue colors). 

Thanks Blackwhiskey!  I love the blue colors, but TBH every time I use them I step back and ask myself, is this too 80's?

Today with the pale pink lip I felt kind of Twiggy-esque.

hahaha i can see it! no such thing as "too 80s" rock it, girl! 

This is such a cute look on you! You pull off blues very well! 

Thank you sddenm.  I've always avoided blue in the past, but I really like how this turned out.

You look so pretty! This is a perfectly preppy look upgraded for summer in the Hamptons courtesy of the colors from Electric on your eyes Smiley Happy

Thank you ballerinagirl!

Basically copied the way SDdenm applied her eyeshadow yesterday but I used different colors, It was challenging since I don't have much lid space and .. yeah it was awkward but I think I did it. 

The lipstick is kvd sexer.

I tried going with a nude but it just wasn't doing it for me. It looked ok in person but so washed out in pictures. 

This 2nd one is also a bit washed out in color since the light just cancels most of the color but I included it because I wanted to show how far up i got with the colors. I usually travel a bit higher than that so yes.

Sorry for the bad quality. I had to take several pictures because my hair was in the stage of wet/dry and it didn't want to cooperate and aftger touching it many times and moving it around, my head hurt. v.v 

The shadows I used are all from MUFE except for the cream on the brow bone. 

GOOOOORGEOUS greens on your eyes! Which MUFE green shadows are they? I've been eyeing some of the green shades and I'm not sure where to start with a trio case! Smiley Very Happy You look beautiful with the pink on your lips and green on your eyes!

33,247 Replies