Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

IMG_3733.JPGIMG_3755.JPGIMG_3752.JPG

Finally got the chance to use my Tom Ford Nude Dip palette today! It was definitely a splurge but I'm glad I got it. For some reason all my good eye brushes are missing (!!!) so I did my best with what I had. I love the shades, they're classic and go with everything, plus the frost/sheen finish adds a little extra something. Can't wait to try it wet. NARS Rikugien is on my lips. Please excuse my brows, they are in need of a good grooming Smiley Wink

seriously my first thought was "mk's brows look fantastic !". then i saw your last sentence !! so, for what it's worth i still think they look great...

Hehe thanks! I just used brow pencils real quick for some definition. I'm glad I let them grow out a bit though, it's always better to have more to work with than less

Pretty, I like the eyeliner 

Thanks! ^_^

I am loving the eyeshadow today and the really thin eyeliner! 

Thanks! my fear with liquid liner is always that it will get too thick and impossible to match both eyes...and I'll keep making it thicker and thicker in the attempt Smiley Very Happy

That's a beautiful lippie shade! I know what you mean about the splurge, I felt the need to buy that blusher from CT.. it spoke to me. Your eyebrows look good by the way, no need to excuse them! I remember I plucked mine way too much one time when I was younger.. they weren't completely gone but they were very thin, lol/.. tumblr_mo1j6ukufp1rxsjyqo1_500.jpg

Hehe thanks. Tom Ford is not something I can afford to buy regularly but a splurge once in a while can't hurt Smiley Wink Thanks for the brow compliment. I remember plucking them too thin when I was younger as well, lol. I'm learning to stick to a fuller shape now, I think it looks more natural and works with my face shape too

It looks great on you.  Glad you splurged.

Thanks Kim! Glad you like it. Wish I could have shown how it looks in person better, but alas the camera always mutes the colors and shimmer!

All I could muster today was filling in my brows when I had to leave the house to run errands. 

No. 7 pencil in blonde

NYC pencil in brown

Anastasia brow gel

image.jpg

You look beautiful au natural! <3 

Thank you! Sometimes makeup just sounds like work and that's when I opt to skip. I like to keep it fun rather than mandatory. Smiley Happy

and yet your brows look so effortless and natural ! now THAT is the goal !!

is that your natural lip color ?! gorgeous !!

Thank you! I haven't been able to get on the sculpted brow train. I like the idea of my brows looking a bit...feral.

Yes, that is my natural lip color. I'm just wearing chapstick. Smiley Happy

lucky girl. i love feral brows too, absolutely. mine, however, do not lend themselves to it. yours absolutely do !!

ah, but yours suit the structure of your face so well!

You'd look beautiful in a paper bag.  Most days, I cannot muster any makeup.  It is strange that I collect so much, but I love having it for the days I want to wear it.

I think it's better when makeup is a plaything rather than a can't-live-without thing. But I definitely start to feel guilty about owning so much makeup if I go for too long without playing in it.

^  <3 that comment.  Makeup = woman toys

33,248 Replies