Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Orkira, that lip is PERFECTION!

It makes your eyes SO blue! Smiley Surprised

Awe, thanks Mochapj!  Smiley Happy

Wow! This is an edgily fierce high fashion beauty shoot look! That Audacious lipstick with your alabaster skin, piercing eyes, and gorgeous hair is seriously incredible! You look amazingly beautiful! I really love this look! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much ballerinagrl!  Smiley Happy

Well, I can tell you how this look looks on you.....AMAZING!

Seriously, I'm not sure that word even captures how stunningly beautiful you look.

That palette (I had to look it up to check out the colors) is a perfect contrast for those eyes.

And Jane was a excellent choice (however, from what I see, they all are excellent choices for everybody's complexion.)

What shade are you of the Immaculada foundation?

Thank you!  I am Vanilla in the Immaculate foundation.  Smiley Happy

I like both the lipstick and eyeshadow! Like TKLJ said, the lipstick goes well with your complexion. 

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

wow! 

Smiley Happy

That lipstick is stunning with your complexion.

Thank you!  I really wasn't sure about the lip color today.  First time trying something not pinkish, purplish, mauvey on my lips.

IMG_20141103_145901.jpgIMG_20141103_145450.jpgIMG_20141103_145801.jpg

I'm totally tardy to the party but I love this look!  It is a little weird to see such a simple, neutral look on you BW but it's beautiful.  You're beautiful! And that lip...

Wow - your version of a neutral eye is utterly ravishing! The blending is so perfect it doesn't look as though it can be real, and I love the way you've lit up the eyes with the paler shade yet defined the look with lots of smoke at the peripheries! I am seriously awestruck; the shadow work is so compelling it was a full minute before I even registered the immaculate sweep and flick of liner! Your skin looks polished and flawless, and the lip adds an almost oriental feel to the look as a whole, which is so classic yet so edgily individual! Smiley Happy

Thank you, ballerina! It's definitely hard for me to keep it neutral because I just love experimenting with colors and blending and stuff, hehe. 

I was wondering what you used to blend your eyeshadow?  I seldom use more than 1 color at a time.  And do you by chance have any tips on blending?  Your eyes always look so amazing!

I just use a normal crease brush that I got from last year holiday collection from Sephora, as well as a slanted blending brush but it really doesn't matter which one I use. All I gotta say is blend until you don't see any harsh lines. 

Thank you very much!

Shame is wonderful on you, you look extra beautiful today! Smiley Happy

Thank you, MK89! This is the one lipstick I actually stalked Sephora for until I got it, hahaha. It was like.. tumblr_mdcgp5pQCY1r331r3o1_500.gif

33,248 Replies