Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you hun ^_-

I used to LOVE My Little Pony when I was a little girl, and I'm actually thrilled they completely reimagined it and relaunched it with a new series. This is a wonderful Rarity-inspired look! Love the purple!

Oh me too! I think it's funny they all got nose jobs in the redesign! 

I knoow! i like the newer ponies now then the ones back then haha! My favorite is rarity! haha! I LOVE UNICORNS! and MERMAIDS!!! I think i might do all the main ponies ^_^ . Like a litle pony series look. I just noticed i need 8 more hearts to finally reach 1000 lol. 

You are so awesome Stacey!

I was doing a blog review today on Medusa's Makeup, so I did a super vivid look using some of those products. I'm really pooped, so unless I'm asked, I'm not going to put the list down. Smiley Very Happy But I always love sharing with my BTers!

Wow gorgeous! What mascara is that?

Thank you! Up top I've got on falsies in Feline from House of Lashes. Smiley Happy I WISH I could find a mascara that amazing! On the bottom, I've got Dior Extase.

Beautiful! Really loving these eyebrows you got going on giiiirl! Smiley Tongue

Love your eye makeup! And the falsies really give it a dramatic punch!

I really like the pop of yellow in the tear duct. I'm definitely going to try something similar, but with a more muted eye palette. Gorgeous and dramatic look. I love it!

Love the color combo on the eyes... and you have the most aaahhhhmazing bone structure. I just can't. It's perfect!

Flawless as usual. Loving those lips. 

SSSSSOOOOOOOOO flawless, Brenna! You're already a champ with falsies! I hope you're enjoying Medusa's Makeup, because it all looks gorgeous on you! (I should go look up your review)

Thanks Lari! I'm getting addicted to falsies!! And I reallyyyyy love the Medusa's, it got a pretty good review! On my FB fan page there's a link to the review, if you check it out, I hope you like it! ^_^

your eye makeup is really beautiful ,,,very neat application of colors.

Ooo la la. I just picked up a shadow palette from Revlon on a whim that has yellow and purple in it. I figured it would be a good way for me to dip my toe into the color arena without the investment and now your photos are making me want to go whip it out and play!

Face: Smashbox studio skin foundation, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, hourglass diffused heat blush, dior glow maximizer primer (as a highlight.)

Eyes: MAC riri- her cocoa eyeshadow palette, loreal liquid liner, UD zero eyeliner, loreal & ysl mascara.

Lips: Lancome rouge 181N, but it faded after I had a couple cups of coffee, so I put Dior addict fluid stick in pandore over it.

(I had to use the auto fix thing on my camera because the pictures came out green for some reason, so these are a little brighter than they should be.)

That lip color is gorgeous on you!

<3, Randee

Thank you Randee Smiley Happy

You look like an angel in these pictures. So glowy and perfect!

aww, thank you! The auto fix thing definitely had a lot to do with that though Smiley Tongue

That Lancome shade is my favorite red lipstick EVER.  It looks so beautiful on you.  It does seem glossier than I remember, so I am guessing the fluid stick is causing that.  Very pretty combo.

I love the color! It's not my all time favorite red, but it might grow on me. And the fluid stick is what made it glossy Smiley Happy

That shade of red is stunningly gorgeous. But really, you're gorgeous all the time, so it's no surprise! Love diffused heat on you, too!

33,247 Replies