Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

First off, WOW.  You look, I don't even know what word fits.  Unreal?  Too pretty to be human? Smiley Happy

Can I ask KB, did you put Meteorites on cheeks and chin but not forehead?

I definitely see a very diffused, glowing skin finish on the cheeks, but then on your forehead I can still see freckles.  

I'm curious because if this is the case, you may have been the person to convince me to buy the magic ballz!

Aww, thanks mocha!! You made me blush.

I actually did apply it to my forehead, but just the centre near my eyebrows. Smiley Tongue 

In all fairness, I think the diffused look is a combo of the Becca liquid luminizer AND the meteorites... but the meteorites are definitely the star here. I used a bit of a heavier hand with them (since it's not sparkly, you can do that!), and I'm loving the turnout!

*totally trying to enable you*

frznbdy.jpg

Celebrated my birthday this past week, tons of good food and even better company!

The top two pics are from this weekend (Saturday), my friend's daughter turned 2 and loves to sing along to Frozen, low and behold I just so happen to have a pieces to put together a "realistic" Anna (blue button up, black sweater vest, and blue skirt, I happened to have purple fabric laying around to sew together a quick cape). The wig has some clip in blonde pieces that I made from a weft and added in for her "Frozen" streak, and I love any excuse to block out my brows! The pic on the left shows me in prep still with make up and hair just finished, the right photo shows a bit of the outfit and after I added the blue contacts.

The bottom two pics are right before my boyfriend and I went to dinner. My cousin and her boyfriend took us to dinner and rather than try to rush home after the birthday party and start with a new face I just swapped wigs for a new look! Hahah! Toned down the blush a bit and changed clothes.

Face:

-Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer (original, pink tube)

-Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation

-MUFE Pro Finish Multi Use Powder

-Smashbox HALO Powder

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful

-Too Faced Sweetheart Flush Blush in Candy Glow

-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

-Urban Decay Urban Glow Highlighter in Moonshine (discontinued)

-MUFE HD Powder

Eyes:

-Smashbox 24 Hour Eye Primer

-Urban Decay eyeshadows in Baked, Half Baked, and Twice Baked

-Clinique eyeshadow duo in Like Mink

-Urban Decay eye liner in Demolition

-Smashbox liquid liner (black)

-NYC eyeliner (white)

-Lancome lash primer

-Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara

-Essense Big Volume Waterproof mascara

Lips:

-Laura Mercier Sheer Lipstick in Healthy Lips

-Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed

In terms of the brow block/drawing on it was a myriad of a brown Ben Nye cream (also used to contour), a taupe brown eye liner (picked it up in a random beauty shop, can't remember the shade name/brand), Max Factor Panstick, loose translucent powder, a glue stick (nontoxic and washable), patience, and 3 sets of false lashes (two full strips combined for top lashes and one set at the base).

Oh wow I have never seen such perfect skin in my life!!!  You're gorgeous!  And I'm loving your frozen lookSmiley Happy. Happy belated! 

Thank you very much, HeartsMyFace! I'm such a stickler for skin care, and I'm so glad I get to share what I know and learn with everyone here in BT!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LYLYSA!! That Anna from Frozen look is seriously fantastic. You are not only an incredibly skilled MUA, Lylysa, but you always offer the best and most thorough skincare advice out of anyone on these makeup chat forums. I hope you post more gems with us! I love to see your work!

Thank you, Lari!!!! I had to clear out some pics of products that I would post in threads so I could have some space to post. I know I've been slacking like crazy, lol Smiley Tongue

Happy belated birthday! You look amazing. You make a hot blonde and Ana Smiley Wink I love the lips so much

Thanks, Mk89! I must admit I really like being a blonde! Smiley Very Happy 

The Laura Mercier and UD lipsticks wear so well! I didn't even have to prep with lip balm before!

You look so cute!  Happy belated Lylysa <3 <3  ps, you almost look like Pursebuzz in the top left shot Smiley Wink  

xo, Mia

Thank you mucho, Mia! ^_^

I LOVE this look so much. Your eyes look very anime-y. Love it! and Happy (belated) birthday! 

Thanks, CuriousCannibal!

The contacts definitely helped change up the entire look! 

Happy birthday to a lovely young lady. You rock, sister, love the eyes and lips. 

Thank you so much! I love layering me some lashes! 

You're so pretty!! Like a... dare I say it, doll? Hehe. Smiley Very Happy Happy Birthday ^_^

Thanks, BlackWhiskey! I felt like a bobblehead doll actually! The blonde wig is actually beefed up because I sewed in extensions to it (I reworked the whole thing a while back, it used to be curled) and I was in giant heels. I had a blast!

Holy cr@p! I didn't even recognize you! That's unbelievable!

Haha! A few folks at the party didn't recognize me, my own cousin nearly walked past me as she arrived to the restaurant! Smiley Very Happy

Happy Birthday! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thank you so much, Diana!  I've picked up my MUFE b-day goodies and am loooving the lipstick! The color works great for me!

33,248 Replies