Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

IT's the copper, I tells ya!

IMG_3547.JPG

Please excuse the terrible lighting! This is what I wore out last night.

Face:

-EL Double Wear (I know I can always rely on this to last through anything!)

-TheBalm's TimeBalm concealer in Medium

-TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (Been using this lately to match my face to my more-tanned body)

-Becca Rose Gold highlighter

-NARS Deep Throat Blush

Eyes:

-TF Chocolate Bar Palette

-Jesse's Girl liquid eyeliner

-Lancome Hypnose Drama

-ABH Brow Gel

-ABH Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown

-OFRA Brow Pencil (love this stuff, it's the perfect shade for me and doesn't budge)

-Sephora eye pencil in some light cream shade to highlight and define brows (definitely going to add this more often, really cleans the look up)

Lips:

-MAC Archie's Girl Lipstick in Ronnie Red (much more bold and pink in person, it scared me a bit but really brightened up my face)

I love that lip color. It must be even better in person!  How do you like the Becca Rose Gold highlighter?  I kind of want to get it but I can't decide (I have Mary Luminizer from the Balm and I can't tell if the Becca one is different enough to warrant a purchase!).  

Thanks!! It's a really bright reddish-pink. I'll try to take a better picture next time I wear it Smiley Wink

I really like the Rose Gold highlighter, it looks especially good with a tan/deeper skin tones. It's different from the Mary Lou Manizer, because it's rose gold and Mary Lou is labelled as "honey-hued". In my opinion it's definitely worth picking up if you think it's a color that works for you!

I haven't seen it in stores so I've yet to swatch it but I'm going to hunt it down.  Thanks for the info & mini-review Smiley Happy

girl don't be afraid of the bold lips on you. they always look amazing !

Agreed. You look fantastic with a bold lip. 

Aw, thanks!! <3 I'm just afraid it looks too much, I'm always afraid of standing out haha. I think with a little more confidence I'll get over it. I do love the effect!

I know you said that the lipstick is actually a bold pink, but the true red in the picture is superrrrr flattering on you as well!

Hehe thanks! I love reds, wish I had occasion to wear them more often!

Alright, this is my first time here so be gentle, hahaha. Smiley Very Happy I didn't really care about makeup until about 2 months ago and I still kinda suck at it, lol. Sorry about the crappy iPhone quality, I'll take a photo with my actual camera next time.

I used the Kat von D Chrysalis palette, Kat von D tattoo liner (trooper) and the Dior lip plumper. I should've used a foundation as my skin is bad lately (luckily the bad quality of the photo covers it, lol) but my foundation makes my skin all dry and flakey lately. Blah.

IMG_2044_zpsdddc7dbf.jpg

well your skin looks lovely from this vantage point. the purpley shade with your eyes is exquisite. 

Your eyes are soo green! They actually look as intense as blackwhiskey's contacts below. Gorgeous!

Very pretty! That purple is gorgeous! And I'm loving the lippie too Smiley Very Happy 

I love the purple around your eyes and think you did a great job.  There are a few of us who are pretty new to makeup, so you're right at home.

Very fresh and cute look Smiley Happy  love the purple around your eyes.

I love the eye makeup.  It came out great!  I'm also super jealous of your bangs.  Your hair is so pretty!

Oooooh I am loving your Chrysalis palette look! That's the newest palette in my collection. Smiley Happy The purples in the palette are just so beautiful. Definitely need to play with them more.

Welcome to the thread, by the way! I hope to see your pretty face here more often!

Thank you! You're all being so nice!! I was scared haha!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Nyx Matte Bronzer in the crease, UD Mugshot over lid, and Blackheart as liner

Those colors look great on you. You did an excellent blending job. I love your dark lashes and brows too!

33,248 Replies