Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I have been very ill latley, soon to go in for surgery, and honestly, I have yet to figure out how to get pics from my camera to this new Windows 8.1 laptop - Im wondering if I may have to update my 6 year old camera... but anyway, I went light to go see my Daughter's family for my birthday, Monday the 19th, and to see my Grandchild to eat cake for the very first time in life..what a hoot!

anyway, here's what I wore...

Perfume - Nest : Passiflora and wore my hair straight down, no poof ( ! wow ! ) with a Sephora lace headband, white/black with a gorgeous glow from some Hairdressers oil ( I have very , very long but DRY hair...not recommended if you do not have dry hair, my daughter learned the hard way, she tried it and my goodness, her normal and straight hair looked greasy, mine is dry on the ends from years of high hair and streaking with bleach for 20 + years, JUST an IMPORTANT FYI )

Since I wore a dress, I used some tattoo goo and some almond skin oil for my dry , covered legs since Ohio's October.

Now for my face - under everything, I went for trying the NUDE renewal serum ( not too bad, not my favorite, but this has been my first use so it could change! )

Mascara - MUFE :Black Smoky Extravagant

Eye Liner - KVD Autograph Pencil, Pure Amore BLACK

Eye Shadow - KVD melancholia , KVD lifelike, and a inner/outer top lid corners touch of LA Colors Metallic Magenta

Blush - KVD Bellisima

Lips- Liner : Sephora Ultimate Clear Pencil with MUFE Rouge Artist Natural, N9 for color

Primer - ( today I was lazy and used the same for both eye and face ; Smashbox,Photofinish clear

and, since I have been ill and seen no sun, I used my KVD Lock-IT tattoo powder foundation in medium 52

...and I am about to take it all off with store bought , store brand Baby Wipes and then my Favorite and Only Face wash I am True Too - My CLARINS  ( perfect for the around 40's make up lover who really has no facial blemishes - for Blemishes,I buy my husband Murad and it works wonders for facial and back cystic acne and blemishes ).....

I need to do my nails,which I will be breaking out and trying my new OPI  ( SEPHORA ) Gel Nail Kit with a Pink Polish - as I forgot I got another court subpoena on my birthday tomarro...lovley! Smiley Sad

lol! Well if you lived near me I'd invite you over to watch it with me and my four teenage daughters. We all love it!

My son is also autistic. He is also blind , has CP and Tourette syndrome. He is my angel . they grow up fast hu?   I think for me personally I don't see it because of all the changes that has happened with my appearance in the last couple years. I'm not sure but I'm working on it :-D  I don't want to look flawless just want the darkness and swelling to go away. I also want to win the lottery and I don't see that happening anytime soon HA HA!!! Night girly I'm going to rest.

OK, ***drum roll please*** today is the very first day I EVER wore winged liquid liner in public! This is truly a momentous occasion! And it didn't turn out half bad either. It did, however, take me half an hour to get it right and fix all the mistakes I made — I went through no less than 6 Q-tips! Both ends!

Of course, once I was in the car driving to work, my right eye started watering. OH NO! Luckily, the liner held, but I had to fix my shadow. How do you guys do this every day? And where in God's name did the term "simple winged eye" come from? Misnomer anyone?

Sorry, I didn't take a picture. Really busy today at work and was running late (after the half-hour liner session!) BTW, I used the Marc Jacobs liner, Magic Marc'er. Smiley Very Happy

I'm new to Beauty Talk, but I'm really loving this post. Such a fun way to gain inspiration!

Trolls suck and make others that might already be feeling shy about posting photos even more scared to post them. I know when I see negativity it makes me shy away, I'm sure others feel the same way. No one likes to be picked on or made to feel like there is something wrong with them or that they are unattractive. Jmo

By the way I have to say we have a bunch of hotties posting here! You are all so beautiful, never let anyone tell you anything other then that as anything else (in a negative light )would be a lie. 

Since Im going to have to leave for a doctor follow up in the city in a little while, Im not going all out.

I did repaint my gel nails, now they are in the color : " Its All About Me"

I am using just Plain Vanilla, LAVANILLA deodorant

I have on my Naked BB Cream

A touch of SEPHORA Ultimate Translucent Powder to accentuate my face and very defined cheeckbones

KVD Belissima Blush

KVD Sand Timer Shadow with OCC loose Purple Powder in each corner, just a touch

KVD Autograph Pencil in Black Lace

and I am wearing DESIGUAL LOVE as my fragrance.

Not too much of a dress up day for me, Im still not feeling my best yet.

Today I'm wearing Hourglass veil mineral primer 2. Revlon Colorstay oily/combination foundation 3. MUFE aqua brow 4. ABH pomade 5. Nyx concealer 6. Kat von d everlasting blush POR VIDA 7.Maybelline Mega Plush mascara 8. maybelline colossal mascara :3

Perfume : THE LAST of my FAVORITE FRAGRANCE ( I cannot find it, please bring it back, SEPHORA ) :

~ ESCADA : Cherry In The Wind

LaVanilla : Vanilla Deodorant

Dry Bar : DETOX- Dry Shampoo ( I am Still not feeling very well, but I am trying )

For My Face ( I was a little on the lazier side ) :

I mixed : NAARS Light Optimizing Primer in Medium with a bit of Laura Mercier Radient Bronze for color

Lips : color: BUXOM Full On Lip Cream in MUDSLIDE , Liner : SEPHORA Clear Waterproof Universal Lip Liner

Cheeks : Blush from the SEPHORA Spring in Soho Palette

Eyes : Second Color on Bottom row, Grey, from the Sephora Black/Glitter Pocket Eye Palette, Tangerine  - 3rd eye color over in the Sephora Spring in Soho Palette,all 4 eye corners given a pop of color with "CHANDLER" from the KVD Poetica Palette, Eye Liner - SEPHORA 12 hr. Waterproof Pencil in: 08-SUN TAN , Mascara : DIORSHOW - EXTASE

then I used BARE MINERALS Powder in Medium Beige to contour my face and lightly brush over my nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead.

Under it all,Im wearing : OleHenriksen "Sheer Transformation" day cream

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Make up for Ever Aqua Shadow in Pearly Pink (on the lid)
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (Burnout on the lid, **bleep** in the crease, Factory in the outer corner)

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Bootycall in the inner corner)

L'Oreal Paris Felt Tip Liquid Liner

Lancome Hypnose Star

Face:
Revlon ColorStay foundation
Benefit Hula Bronzer (contour)

Korres Mineral Foundation (a couple shades too dark, I use it as a bronzer)

Nars Orgasm blush

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder (the Aqualillies edition)

Lips:
Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm

TODAY, Thursday :

Perfume : Dior : PURE POISON

Primer : Dr.Brandt, Pores No More

Foundation/color : KVD Lock-it Powder Foundation in M54

Cheeks: Tarte ( Amazon Clay ) in NATURAL BEAUTY

Lips : ( too lazy to paint today ) So, I used Tokyo Milk Dark Get Lucky Lip Tint, no lip

liner today

Eyes : Smashbox FULL EXPOSURE in M5, M4, and the 4 corners with S2, Liner : KVD Autograph Pencil in BLACK and Mascara : Guerlain in 01 NOIR

I used a bit of SEPHORA Ultimate UNIVERSAL clear Powder as a highlighter and a touch on forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.

Today was a mostly drugstore day for me:

Olay BB cream (fair-light)

MUFE full cover concealer 5

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Maybelline Make Me Pink lipstick

You look like an angel! 

Perfume : FLOWERBOMB

LIVING PROOF : PHD 5 in 1 Hair Treatment  ( gives me that awesome "tussled up" look "

MUFE Professional HD Primer

UD Anti-Aging Eye Primer

SEPHORA CC Crème - Medium

SEPHORA UNIVERSAL Lip Liner - 01 CLEAR

LIP COLOR - Lip Lover # 355

BLUSH - KVD Bellisima

EYE SHADOW : KVD Black Milk,KVD Chandler, in the inner and outer corner I used KVD You Alone

MASCARA - TARTE : Lights, Camea, Flashes

I used a little Bare Minerals in Medium Beige to contour my cheekbones, go over my forehead, chin, and nose.

I'm a GOT fan as well and I had to look up Shiro Cosmetics as soon as i saw you post and i have to thank you for it. I'm in love <3 ill be placing my order ASAP =) 

thank you so much 

Your makeup looks great btw, perfect wing Smiley Wink 

Hair - PHD 5 in 1 style cream

OSCAR BLANDI -Dry Teasing Dust ( on bangs )

AUSSIE - Instant FREEZE Hair Spray

lips - Sugar Therapy, THEN - SEPHORA Ultimate Lip Liner : 01 CLEAR,LIP COLOR : YVESSAINTLAURENT - Nudes # 107

Toe Nails - AVON : MIRRORSHINE FLASH

Finger Nails - OPI GEL : ITs ALL ABOUT ME

Facial PRIMER - BARE MINERALS " PRIME TIME" Foundation Primer ORIGINAL

FOUNDATION - Amazing Concealer : in Light Caramel

Blush - MUFE : Blush Powder # 09

FACE HIGHLIGHTER - BECCA : SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR in Opal

EYES - EYE LINER - KVD in DRA , SHADOW PRIMER : Urban Decay in SIN , EYE SHADOW :UD in Woodstock, UD in YDK, and in the 4 corners - UD in FOXY

MASCARA - MUFE : Smokey Extravagant

PERFUME - 212 SEXY

MUFe Mat velvet porcelain

MAC face and body white

kat von d sinner palette purple and black shade

Essence liquid eyeliner

mascara butterfly + KVD immortal lash

hoola bronzer

limecrime black velvet

1. Smashbox green primer

2. NARS Sheer Glow foundation

3. Smashbox BB cream for eyes

4. MUFE full cover concealer

5. MUFE loose HD powder

6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

7. NARS Orgasm blush

8. NARS Copacabana multiple

9. NARS Albatross highlighter

10. MUFE brown flash paint for brows along with UD "Faint" eyeshadow

11. Too Faced shadow insurance

12. Buxom "Golden Retriever" eyeshadow

13. Urban Decay naked palette

14. Benefit They're Real!

15. OCC "Super NSFW"

Flawless skin.

You take such great pictures of yourself.

And what Beautiful eyebrows.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and enjoy every minute of it.

That lip color is amazing!!

Perfume : DESIGUAL LOVE

Eye Primer : UD ORIGINAL

*no facial primer today, but I did finish off my tube of SEPHORA CC Cream in MEDIUM , which soon have to be replaced, it is an actual perfect match to my winter skin color !

Eye Shadow : KVD in CHANDLER, YOU ALONE,ENTOMBED,and LIFELIKE

Mascara : TARTE - LIGHTS, CAMERA, LASHES

Blush : MUFE NO.09

Eye Liner : MUFE AQUA EYES

Lip Stick : SEPHORA ROUGE INFUSION in RED ESSENCE

Powder : BARE MINERALS in MEDIUM BEIGE

Nails are painted in : "Just a Little Dangerous " ( Sephora/OPI Gel Polish)

I love love love that shade, it looks perfect on you! Makes you look youthful, bright!

What I am wearing today ( I swear I will get this camera issue fixed or skip a Sephora purchase, well not totally skip one, just take a few items off for another day - but I hope my man can just get it compatible with the new laptop and will do it this weekend, thank goodness....I will not have to skip my Sephora Money Smiley Wink   )

Perfume : DESIGUAL  LOVE

Finger Nail Polish : SEPHORA GELSHINE - Just A Little Dangerous

Toe Nail Polish : AVON - Blaze

( under everything on my face - UD's B6 )

Primer ( facial )  : BARE MINERALS -  Prime Time Foundation Primer  in Oil Control

Primer ( eyes )  : UD - Eye Primer ORIGINAL

Lip Liner : SEPHORA - Universal 12 Hr. CLEAR Pencil ( # 01 - Clear )

Foundation/Color : UD's Naked Skin Beauty Balm

Lip Color : BITE - Bite For VIB Rouge

Blush : MUFE - #75

Eye Liner :  KVD - " DRA"

Mascara : MUFE - Smoky Extravagant

Eye Shadow : UD's - Revolt , Gonzo, and in each corner - Chaos

....and for some illuminating and shaping - Sephora Universal Clear Powder

Lovely, but why not take it down your neck and chest to blend it all together? You have beautiful skiin.

Lovely skin, though I think by applying makeup and blending your throat and chest area too would make you look more natural. Plus enhance your look.

33,247 Replies