Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

lol, agree with Cinderella comment, especially against that mirror/wall color backdrop. Love mint green. Heart

Thank you beauty tester! You are sweet to say so! Smiley Happy blue- greens are my fave! Smiley Happy

OMG hair. <3 <3 <3 I love how the bright colors look so wearable. You pull this off so well!!!

Thanks Dziggi! I love my brights! 

So I had to negotiate my contract today, and wanted something that made me feel a little bold but not too young, hence the minimal look with a bold red lip. Can I just say, I LOOOOOVE this lippie? I got a mini sample of the GA lip maestro in a TSB, and I WANT THEM ALL! It literally lasted ALL day, even with eating and drinking. Amazing! Also used a new setting powder. Not sure how I feel about it. It's Smashbox's Halo, and theoretically I like it, but I feel it gives a slight darker colour to my skin, and it's a little more matte looking than I expected. 

Also, I feel like my forehead and nose looked huge today with the way I did my hair and lack of bronzer. Ah well.

Power lip, indeed! That's a wonderful deep red on you. You could probably pull off a lovely Snow White look with it! I love this on you! I think you definitely look confident and ready to conquer/lay some smackdown. I hope the contract negotiations went well!

Also omg now I want to try GA lip maestro....

Thanks Lari! Hehe, Snow White, eh... maybe I'll try for fun one day Smiley Happy

Negotiations went well! Got what I wanted. Gotta love when a company will bend over backwards to keep ya Smiley Wink

GA lip maestro is friggin amazing. It's sooo long wearing, and it's super drying like other stains. It actually feels nice on the lips. I wish I had a nordstrom in Canada already so I could check out the colours, but I guess I'll just have to suffice with ordering online.

Very beautiful! I've never rocked a red lip outside of my house. I'm always worried it will smear outside my lip lines and stain. Any tips for wearing such a bold shade?

Thanks kristenlm!

Yeah, I know how you feel. I was always nervous about wearing bold shades, but I find it's worth investing in a good brand for the staying power. I also use two lip liners if I really want it to last... one for the lips, and one clear wax one that goes just outside the lips to prevent feathering. Also, apply in thin layers. 

Great tips! I have an anti-feathering (ie waxy) lip pencil I picked up from Milani recently that I've been wanting to try. I do think you are correct that buying a better lipstick brand helps too. I just made Rouge status recently for the first time and love the little Bite Rouge color. I want to work up the nerve to wear it to work or on a date night. I'll try your suggestion with the waxy pencil and the regular pencil and see if that helps. I also read somewhere recently about using a blotting sheet over the top to help prevent feathering. Great tips kb!

Hope bite rouge work for you I applied it only once before going out on a family dinner, and it was gone from the middle of my lips until we reached the restaurant,which was just a half an hour drive,,, I didn't bother to try it again....P.S: I like your blotting sheet tip and gonna try it real soon.

That doesn't sound too promising with the Bite Rouge. But hopefully it will work for me. I also have a red lip crayon from Bite that came in a tin of four that I need to get around to trying soon. Lol

I love the Bite pencils! I find blotting with Bite helps Smiley Happy

I love all the Bite products I've tried so far. The only let down has been the Agave Lip Mask. I just don't find that I love it as much as I thought I would. I really love the matte lip crayons. I have a few colors and want to buy all the others I don't have. My only complaint about them is that they're almost too creamy. Do you know what I mean? I'll have to pick up some of the pencils too. Any colors you recommend? You seem to have fabulous taste!

Haha, yes I know EXACTLY what you mean about them being too creamy! I tend to put too much on at first. I've gotten the hang of it now, but man, it was a learning curve! I still like to blot excess off. 

I personally like the Agave mask. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I do find that after scrubbing my lips and applying it overnight, I do see a difference. But I'm also sure there are other good products out there.

And thank you Smiley Happy My personal lip pencil favourites are Tart (a toned down red), Corvina (a nice rich coral), violet (radiant orchid), and tannin (a rich red). 

I hope the contract negotiation went well too, and I REALLY like that lip color on you. But hearing that it lasted through a meal really makes me want one....I need it now, haha.

Thanks! Yes... yes you need it! haha!

You look stunning.  Hopefully, that helped with the contract negotiations.

Thanks! It definitely made me feel a little more in charge Smiley Wink

You look beautiful and this RED is absolutely gorgeous on you.

Thank you! I used to be so intimidated to wear red, but I love the boldness of it!

Those eyes, those lips, that skin! Wow. 

Thanks meag! Smiley Happy

About to run out the door, but it's another day of the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette:

Note: After the bottom pic I ran and applied some brow gel, lol. The brow is straight I promise!

Super sultry eyes today. I love it!

33,247 Replies