Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Holy cannoli, sister. You look slammin today. I LOVE your eye makeup, so even though those shadows had major fallout you still need to find comparable colors because man oh man purple suits you! 

Also opera rose.....gawwwd that is a nice color. Agh! More for me to buy Smiley Sad Smiley Wink 

I've been wanting opera rose for sooooooo long and I'm glad I broke my no-buy to get it (along with my other stuff yesterday). I really do love how the purples look on my eye, I just had to do some major clean-up when I was all done. I wore primer, too, and patted it on -- crazy how the quality of a shadow can really affect fallout, etc! It blended pretty nicely, at least, and didn't completely disappear or fall off my face while I blended. So that's a plus. I could work with it.

I do have other purples in my arsenal, so I'll have to see how those shades compare to the Clinique trio. Thank you so much, cziki!

I kind of want that palette now. Your closed eyes look amazing. I wonder if the Kat von d chrysalis palette would work? 

It probably would! There are some purples there. This wet n' wild palette would work really well, too:

upload_2347444752963246721.jpgThe three shades in the upper left look very similar to the three purply shades in the clinique freebie!

Are you sick yet of me telling how pretty you are? Absolutely love the hair, and will definitely try the ABH Dipbrow as soon as I have the extra money.

Ah!  I tried the LM tinted moisturizer. I love the effect, and found a perfect match for my skin. But I believe it's causing me to break out. It was the only thing that changed in my routine in the past 3 days, and now I have pores that look clogged and small pimples in places of my face I don't usually get them. Smiley Sad

Emmy, you are the sweetest. It took me a long time to look in the mirror and be okay with what I see... it's a recent thing for me, self-esteem. Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful compliments!

As for the LM tinted moisturizer - oh no! I'm so sorry that it clogged your pores so badly. Definitely not a winner, then, stay far away for the sake of your skin! Smiley Sad Just try to take it easy on the makeup (I know, easier said than done and I've battled breakouts all my life) until it clears away.

I'm actually loving the hair (and the general look) today.

Thank you! My husband claims this makes me look really 'punk.' I'm diggin' it. Smiley Happy

You look gorgeous! Love the hair

Hahaha, thanks! Smiley Very Happy The hair was an experiment. At least it looks presentable!

"There are few who deny at what I do I am the best, for my talents are renowned far and wide. When it  comes to surprises in the moonlit night, I excel without even trying."

Items Used

Stila purple palette

Sephora banana split eyeshadow

Orange from the stila blue palette

nyx jumbo milk pencil

a variety of liquid liners

ud gunmetal glitter liner >_> i wanted some.. stars? Idk

no mascara. cause - again- i forgot. 

IMG_20141020_162247-1.jpgIMG_20141020_162206.jpgIMG_20141020_162631.jpgIMG_20141020_162347.jpg

Seriously one of the best Nightmare before Christmas looks I have seen... I love that movie and wish I could this look, super cute

Thank you <3 I was looking at some eyeshadow looks about this theme.. but as pretty as they were I didn't want to over do it since his song is depressing , I didn't want the scenery to be overtaken by too many bright things, just a dark sky and some pumpkins far away and graveyards! I almost drew zero but he didn't come out right so I just covered that up. 

It's fantastic, I am in love with all the details you included.

Do you ever get tired of being so awesome?

<3 lol 

Posting from Starbucks at Dubai Airport en-route to India: When I sae this incredible art work on your eye I simply had to sign in and tell you that it is utterly amazing, so intricate and detailed, and eerie yet also ethereal. Th entire look is like a cross between a 1968 hippie bohemian and an adventurous 1991 grunge rock chick, with the fabulous mod pale pink lip (assuming it's Brigitte?). You have SO MUCH TALENT it literally blows my mind! Smiley Happy

Thank you, ballerina, that's so sweet! I wish it were Halloween all the time and I could get away with stuff like this. Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favorite films, know every line, every song.. lol, So it was fun doing t his in honor of that. Smiley Very Happy 

Woah! This is seriously amazing, you're so creative!

Thank you so much, 123! 

I just keep returning to stare at this artwork of yours... And I have to add - I love the stars effect. It gives the whole look extra something.

Btw, what's that on your lips? Love the color of that lippie.

33,248 Replies