Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!  I think purple & pink looks look good on any color eyes, that's probably why so many looks lately, maybe?

me111214.jpg

Face primer:  Hourglass Veil

Foundation:  Cover FX Cream Foundation

Concealer:  Hourglass Hidden Corrective

Blush:  Nars Angelica

Eye primer:  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

Eyeshadow:  Dior Rosy Tan palette

Mascara:  Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara

Lips:  Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Date

orkira this lip color brightens your face in such a lovely way !! it goes so nicely with the rosy tan shadows as well !

Thank you jemly!  Smiley Happy

Date looks so pretty on you...

You should be doing the lipstick challenge.

What shades do you have on your eyes?

The colors you used really compliment your hair and make your eyes look even bluer..

Thank you EvangelineDamon!  I have the two bottom shades & the middle shade from the Rosy Tan palette on.  The bottom left shade on the lid, the bottom right shade is in my crease, & the middle shade is what I used to highlight with.  I don't have very many lip products to even be able to do the challenge truthfully.

Ooh. I love the cop perish shade from that palette.  It looks like it could be a rosy copper.  Pretty.

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Very pretty the coppers look amazingg on you. Very fall. You remind me of the girl from Brave Smiley Wink

Thank you!  I love Merida so that is such an awesome comment to receive!  Smiley Happy

Love it!  Date is so softly pretty on you.

Thanks Mochapj!

Date gives you a kiss of brightness without being too much for a day look! Love it paired with the Dior Rosy Tan palette and with Angelika! All these colors look awesome with your eye color and hair color, too. Smiley Happy

Thanks Lari!  Smiley Happy

Isn't Cover FX awesome!?! Very pretty and natural look. Smiley Happy 

It is & it is the only foundation I have been able to find that matches my neck exactly & hides the redness on my cheeks & nose wonderfully.  Smiley Happy  Thanks!

me111914.jpg

Face Primer:  Hourglass Veil
Foundation:  Hourglass Immaculate
Concealer:  Hourglass Hidden Corrective
Blush:  Nars Orgasm
Eyeshadow:  Burberry Beauty Complete Eye Palette in No. 12 Nude Blush (top 2 shades) & Nars Hardwired in Opal Coast
Eyeprimer:  Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Lip primer:  EOS
Lips:  Nars Audacious in Barbara

This is a beautiful fresh faced natural look! I'm loving the subtle definition you've given your brows and eyes, the flawless-lookig skin, and Barbara adds polish and sophistication and ties the look together perfectly! Smiley Happy BTW, how is the quality of that Burberry eyeshadow, as I'm considering the pink nudes one?

Thanks ballerinagrl.  Smiley Happy  I love the quality of the Burberry eyeshadows, they are so silky smooth & blend like nothing I have ever tried before, they stay on all day (with primer), they don't irritate my ubber sensitive eyes either, & they are just gorgeous shades.  Every single one in the palette I have are true to color, what you see in the pan is what it looks like...but that could be because of how fair skinned I am?  Oh and I already ordered more...lol  That's how impressed I am with Burberry eyeshadows.

Thank you so much for the feedback; I've been stalking the palette online for weeks now Smiley Happy

LMK if you get it!  Smiley Happy

33,248 Replies