Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

So gorgeous! Great color combo, Finally someone making a look without blues and greens ^_^ That looks very nice on you!!

I gravitated toward the pinks and purples above everything else! Tomorrow I really want to play with Fringe and Slowburn, though. Smiley Happy Thank you so much Stacey!

It was a Dior kind of day.

FACE:

Diorsnow BB Creme 010 Beige

Ambient Lighting Powders, Diffused and Ethereal

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Nars Orgasm Blush

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

LIPS:

Rouge Dior in 543 Rendez-Vous

I love the lips, headpiece, necklace color combos! That subtle cat eye/liner is fab

Thank you so much, Meag! I love this lipstick. It's such a true, bright orange. I think it looks a little more red in photos than it does IRL!

You look so pretty!! This is my favorite post of yours I think! love the necklace too!

Thank you!!! The necklace was a birthday gift from my mother-in-law, and she picked it up in El Salvador during one of her mission trips. It's so pretty and exactly my style. Smiley Happy

What work does she do in El Salvador? 

She is extremely involved with her Lutheran church in Wisconsin, and they have a sister church in El Salvador. It's hard to explain exactly what she and my father-in-law do, because they help out with pretty much every sphere in the El Salvador lifestyle. My FIL, for example, is actually an appointed official tasked to oversee every single election in El Salvador to make sure there's no funny business.

As for actual work they've done beyond that, they kind of do everything, lol! A few examples: they help bring medical supplies to really poor communities, they built some earthquake-proof homes for villagers living in El Salvador, they help plan and attend some church and community events and quinceaneras... They're extremely generous, hardworking, and dedicated people. I admire them a lot.

That's awesome. 

That is SO cool!!! I'm actually Salvadorian Smiley Happy Any personal ties to El Salvador or they just fell into it through church? 

BT is a small world! Who would have thought?!

No family ties, but they're so involved with El Salvador that they plan to buy or rent property out there and live in El Salvador part-time. So... no blood ties, but they have a lot of friends and connections down there now, with how often they go to help!

Wow, that is so great!! 

Aw! That is so awesome!!

Ooooh, I love the lippie!! Very pretty!

I sooooo love this Dior lippie. And it lasts forever on me! Thanks, kb!

That orange is so pretty! I keep trying to buy oranges. Nope. I have to admire them on other people. 

I can't live without oranges!!! One of my favorite colors.

I love my pink orange! It's so subtle! Give it a whirl, you can always return it? It would look great with your skin, I think.

Face: kvd primer, kvd foundation, too faced chocolate soleil bronzer, hourglass luminous flush blush, Nars Adelaide illuminator.

Eyes: ABH lavish palette, mac ricepaper eyeshaodw, Mac costa Riche liner, stila liquid liner, lancome cils XL booster, loreal voluminous mascara.

Lips: MAC cherry liner, Nars future red lipstick

Um, can I steal your outfit/raid your closet? You COULD be about my size... Smiley Wink No, but really, everything about your look today is gorgeous and perfect. Luminous Flush is super flattering on you, and I just love your sense of style!

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy I actually just cleaned out my closet a couple of weeks ago and got rid of 3/4 of my stuff...Now I feel like I don't have anything to wear, haha.

and Diffused Heat is still my favorite from that line, but luminous flush is making it's way into my top 3 pink blushes Smiley Happy

Very pretty!  I love your shirt, too! 

thank you Smiley Happy

WOW! 

I love how your lipstick looks different in both pictures but both colours are super flattering! (is that the same lipstick?!) 

And I also love your expression in the second picture. It's very "Yeah I rock this look, you know it." But in an awesome way. Smiley Tongue

33,247 Replies