Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I don't either.  I seem to be all over the map with what I will and will not splurge on.  It's okay if it's an eyeshadow palette to splurge for me but not blush??? I don't get myself sometimes. 

The EL powder gelee is both a blush and a highlighter. If you layer it on, you can get enough color to wear it as a blush. I primarily use it as a highlighter, but I used it as a very ethereal blush once before and it is beautiful. Smiley Happy I highly recommend both products tbh. The EL Powder Gelee is limited edition, too, though.

So beautiful, LariTheLoud.

Your skin is looking as radiant and flawless as ever.

And the artistry you show with your eyeshadow is beyond superb!

I love how you can wear all of those colors and pull it off so magnificently.

Great look and even more reason to buy that MJ palette!

I really tell anyone -- if it's in your budget and you think you might like it, don't hesitate, just get that Siren palette! LOL! Love it. Thanks again for another one of your beautiful comments, Evangeline. Smiley Happy

You should be a MJ spokeswoman! 

I love how bright your eye makeup is today! It's so fun and summery without being over the top. I also really adore that blush on you Smiley Happy

This Chanel blush is seriously one of my favorites and the only reason I don't wear it more often is because I have to think ahead a bit more when I use a cream blush as opposed to a powder blush. It is a poor excuse, but that's all I got for it. Love, love, love it! I recommend Chanel's blushes to anyone, any day! Smiley Very Happy I was trying to go for a not-too-bold, summery look, so I'm glad that came across. Thanks for the comment, Curious!

You look really bright and cheery and beautiful! The lipstick looks incredible on you, especially paired with your eyeshadow. How is the EL Illuminating Powder working for ya??

I LOVE the EL illuminating powder gelee. I think I love it even more because it is currently my only pinky highlighter in my collection. I find it really flattering when I wear it, and if I build it up, it can be a really subtle (but super sheen-y) blush for one of those 'otherworldly fairy sprite' looks. It'd be great for winter or spring. Smiley Happy Thank you so much!

Ohhh! Show off those brows, girl!

I am in LOVE with the color you used on the inner corners of your eyes!

When I use the Siren palette, I typically use the white shade or the marigold shade for my inner corner, and either works beautifully. I'm so glad you like it, too! Thank you!

Loving the citrusy eyes today!  lemon- lime delicious!  And the papaya coloured lipstick is wonderful!!!  Your a very beautiful fruit basket of goodness today!  And I am being super cheesE. 

Or maybe you're just craving a lot of summer fruit today, hearts. Smiley Happy Pick up some Sprite and some summer fruit for me, hahaha! Thank you so much!

I'm always amazed by your beautiful choice of colors and blending techniques. To me it looks like a watercolor painting of the ocean. The sunset setting in on the ocean green waters, blending in with the sparkly gold sands. sigh. i'm in love with this palette and the way you wear it. 

That's what I love so much about the Siren palette: That I can wear color in a 'watercolor' sort of way. I always loved watercolor and impressionist paintings when I studied art in school, and this Marc Jacobs palette really reminds me of that. Smiley Happy Thank you, Blackwhiskey. You always have such sweet and thoughtful comments!

Pretty! I like the phantom lipstick on you. And the eyes look marvelous, of course!

Phantom lipstick! That makes it sound spooky, joz! Smiley Wink Thank you so much!

Phantom because there was no pic of it! Smiley Very Happy

I love the colour combos you come up with! I wish I could put looks together as well as you do! 

Aw, thank you so much, HawaiianEyes! I'm sure if you tried it out you could totally pull off some gorgeous and unexpected color combos. You can always try around the house for your first go!

Oh I always test makeup looks out around the house first lol Smiley Very Happy I'm nit that gutsy!

33,248 Replies