Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww, thanks Brenna Smiley Happy

Hmm, I'll try the concealer! Thanks for the tip!

You look glowing and beautiful, kb Smiley Happy

I used Naked 3 and chocolate bar for this look today ^_^ I cant get enough of the chocolate bar. I want to marry it ;-; lol.

1. marc Jacobs genius gel foundation

2. rimmel stay matte powder, natural

3. benefit dallas bronzer

4. mac blush, springsheen

5. bobbi brown gel liner

6. smashbox full exposure mascara

7. origins rain and shine lip tint

I wish I could do things like this with my Naked2 and Chocolate bar! You're so skilled!!!

Thank you hun<3 I had a couple clients come over today and I used both of them palettes on them and they loved iiit! They said they were gonna tell their friends about me ^.^ I even have girls from work coming over now Smiley Very Happy. But clinique dont know that <_< LOL they give me their #s whenever the other MUA walks away LOL. But im so happy ^_^

I finally got to use the electric palette today. 

Love it  

So do I! The pinks and the purples are my favorite shades, I think. Smiley Happy But I'm partial to pinks and purples. You look lovely all in pink here!

Thank you. 

I love the purple shadow under the lash line. Looks fabulous with your brown eyes!

My look for today Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Benefit Erase Paste, Jane Iredale Pressed Foundation, Nars Sin Blush, Guerlain Crazy Pearls, Anastasia Auburn Dipbrow, Nars Island Fever Eyeshadow Duo (blue in crease & grey on mid lid), Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow Shade Chaos (inner & outer corner), Kat Von D Esperanza Shade Dayglo (highlighter), UD Perversion Pencil Eyeliner, Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner, Diorshow Waterproof Mascara, Sephora Pinup Pink Lipliner, Too Faced Taffy lipstick, Victorias Secret Strwberry Fizz Lipgloss, Bare Minerals Finishing Veil, UD Chill Setting Spray

Ah man, I want full lips like everybody else! I love the color on them. Your lips look so luscious!

Awww....thank you!

How do you like the Taffy lipstick? I've tried it on a few times and I'm still waffling on buying it. It looks very lovely and luscious on you!

i love your lips in those that top photo! What lipstick and gloss is that??

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude No. 4 with Buxom Sarina Lip Polish layered on top! Smiley Happy

oh wow! I will have to check out that hourglass shade! i love it on you!

THANK YOU! I actually set out to buy Nude No. 5, tried it on, loved the slight shimmer it imparted.... aaaaand they were out of Number 5. Darn! But that's okay, I ended up loving No. 4. I can always get 5 later.

OFF TOPIC: Ladies, My husband and I were having a talk last night and he surprised me with wanting to renew our vows! ^_^. Our 7th year anniversary isnt until June 7, But he wants to do it sooner than that. We're not going to have like a big thing, Just something simple! But I have no idea what look to do! My mind if blank haha!. I'm not going to wear a dress (Not a dress girl). But I will wear something for the occasion ^.^. Can you girls help with some ideas on what I could do.. We may be doing it in about 2-3 weeks Smiley Surprised. So I wanna be prepared and have ideas in mind so I won't be in a rush, if you know what I mean!. Hope you girls can help me out Smiley Very Happy. Thanks in advance.

Aww, that's so sweet! Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll be a very special day. You should start your own post so that we can comment more on it!

I was thinking about making a post, but under what thread name? lol like off topic or beauty confessions?

I'd say Off-topic or simply BI so people will see it Smiley Happy

Laura Mercier palette in Vanilla Nuts, African Violet, Plum Smoke, Kir Royal, Violet Ink.

That's soooooo pretty and soft! The violet/lavender really compliments your beautiful brown eyes!

Thanks Lari!

33,247 Replies