Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

thanks, it's very pretty on.  I 'm so curious what it performs like with the primer now.  I am in desperate need of a good haircut so I think I'll be going for side swept bangs Very soon.  Shopping the great internets for ideas tonight.

I knew that was the Kitten metal.  Did you use the liquid primer that comes with it or a different one?  It looks beautiful on you.

Haha, it's very unique like that!  Nope I don't have the primer.  I got this in one of the sephora summer sets.  It didn't come with one so I have no idea what it's actually SUPPOSED to perform like.  People say it makes all the difference to have the stila primer.  and thank you!  i think it would look beautiful on anyone!  It's a little chunky and different to work with but it really does do a lot without looking like too much.  

I got my Kitten one in the summer stash kit too.  I ordered the vintage black gold directly from Stila.  I tried that primer, and it is absolute junk.  The shadow creased within five minutes of application.  For the first five minutes, the shadows do look better with the liquid primer.  After that, I will take my regular primer anyway.  Full disclosure: I have very oily lids, so it may work fine for people who do not.

Oh right!!!! I remember you saying that!!!! eeeek!  I wonder  if it would work with my dry lids... Or if I should even Bother.

I do not know.  Until it creased, it improved the look.  If you do not crease, it would probably help.

Youre so naturally pretty! Jealooouuus! 

Aw shucks!  BlushySmiley Happy

I went into the office today, so I decided to use some makeup.

Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation in Natural Glow (which is way too yellow)
NARS eyeshadow primer

Dior lash primer

Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish

Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer

Lancome Dual Finish Powder Matte Porcelaine 

Edward Bess Berry chic palette (used the blush, highlighter, all 4 eyeshadows and the purple gloss)

Lancome brow pencil

Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel

062514.jpgeyes 062514.jpg

Sooo Happy to see your face again! You always look so natural and gorgeous. Love that blush on you

Thanks.  Even when I go for a bolder look, it comes out natural.  I need more practice.

Same here. I always think wow this is so bold! Open my eyes and the look disappears, lol

Love love LOVE the purply-neutral eyeshadows today! Edward Bess looks great on you, notcreative! And your skin looks extra gorgeous today even in the office lighting!

Thanks.  I am just so obsessed with purple.  The pink in the palette stood out a little more to me, but I am glad you can see the purple. This is definitely a great palette, and I am very happy with it.  My skin is doing a little better right now, but I got sunburned at Disney over the weekend.  It is starting to peel a little again.  Peeling skin has been plaguing me for a bit, so I cannot wait for it to pass.

very beautiful and natural look.

Thank you. The funny thing is I was going for a little bit of a bold look with the colors, but I mostly come out looking natural anyway.

Ouhhh, I love your shadow job today!!!! 

i think it's funny you don't wear makeup so often yet you have so e of the most awesome products!!!  I couldn't stop myself from playing if I tried!! Lol!  

You skin looks extra clear! 

When I bought them, I had intentions to wear them almost every day.  My lazy, nearly 15 years worth of non makeup wearing self kicks in most days and it beats up on the part of me who wants to wear the products.  I have an inner monologue that goes something like this:

You do not need to get up that early.  Skip the hair and makeup, and you can sleep for an extra hour.

You are only going to one place for 5 minutes today.  If it takes you longer to put on your makeup than it will actually be viewed, it is a waste of time.

You're not going anywhere today.  Why would you waste 45 minutes of life you can never get back getting dolled up for people who think you look better without makeup.

Practice?  What's that?  I like to wing my makeup on the fly.

**That last one is why I never get better with application.  Had I tested that foundation beforehand, I would have noticed it was far too yellow.  By the time I noticed, I had no time to correct it, so I ventured out of the house with my yellow face with four destinations in mind.  I only made three, because my tire had a blowout.  They are run flats, so I did not get hurt at all.

You need to kick that inner dialogues **bleep**!!!! Smiley Very Happy You have a responsibility to all those pretties stashed on your dresser!!! 

And oh dude that's so annoying about your tire!  Glad you're okay thoughSmiley Happy

Thanks.  If I wore them more often, I know my husband will stop complaining.  I will make more of an effort to wear makeup anytime I will be somewhere for at least 45 minutes.  It takes me that long to put it on.  Maybe, if I wear it more, I can shave off some of that time.

I like it! The eyeshadow looks nicely blended and pretty. How are you liking the palette?

33,248 Replies