Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Haha that is me smiling Smiley Wink She taught me how to quilt and I taught her make up things. Stuff I ordered for her (at her request) for her birthday got delayed so we went to Sephora ro get her some stuff for an upcoming wedding. She got herself some stuff, and I bought her meteorites Smiley Very Happy 

That's so nice of you!  It's kinda hard to predict when mail will arrive.  It either comes in three days or around the two week mark but I've waited longer.   

Looking gorgeous as usual, love your lips. 

Thanks! First time using my TF la creme in fuschia shock

I know this hardly seems possible, but your lashes look even more beautiful than usual.

Thank you! EL mascara again, thank you GWPs Smiley Happy

You look so young today (I'm not saying that you usually look old)

Maybe I should say your bright-eyed look and colorful outfit makes you look even younger today!

Very pretty, meagboho.

However, I must know what you are wearing on your lips....

No time for eye shadows today so maybe thats it? Lip is TF la creme in fuschia shock Smiley Happy thanks!

If I didnt know any better I would think you were wearing falsies too! Smiley Happy Lucky girl!

man,my eyelashes are so short and i see yours almost reaching your eyebrows and im all AHHHH ;; lovely look, its simple but that's what makes it great with that beautiful attire! 

I don't understand, how can your lashes be so amazing?? Smiley Surprised You look fantastic, I'm so jelly. I really like the bright, fun lip color as well, so pretty

I am envious of your glorious lashes, as always Smiley Happy

Love the fuchsia lips! And, seriously, with those gorgeous, long, full lashes, you do look like you're wearing falsies daily. Smiley Wink It's a good thing!

Coconut Face lotion (alaffia)

guerlain perles du paradise

brow gel

loreal the balm in nude and kat von d lipstick 

A little bit concealer lippy, maybe a bit inspired by Samantha from SATC season 1....I don't hate it.  Not something I'd wear often, and I got into the car and Hubby was like ooooh I like your lipstick (lol) Honest opinions? 

You have really pretty skin! And your lashes are amazing as always, even without mascara! I actually like the lippie in the diffused, indoor lighting of the first picture, but in natural lighting, it looks a bit too metallic and frosty. However, I really like this brownish nude color on you!!

Yeah I tried layering the loreal balm over it to kind mellow out the metaliicyness (this is what I get for buying it without even looking at the color, I couldnt open the box without ripping it so so just bought it. 

Yeah, I find that drugstore stuff in the end costs the same as high end cause you have to do so much trial and error with drugstore to find products that actually work for you.  Sometimes ÿou get lucky but it's' pretty much gambling. 

i like this brownish tint on the lips ! paired with some deep brown/taupe eyeshadow(s) and you'd have something natural (because of the tones) yet sultry and perhaps dramatic, depending on how you do the eyes. 

Thanks! Yeah other than the perles and lippy I didnt do anything yesterday

I think it looks super pretty but maybe for a night look since it's so sparkle!  Or it would be great with a matte lippy under it and then a swipe of the metal icy colour in the center of your bottom lip to make your lips pop out.   It looks like a great shade to play around with.

YES! I will try the ice swipe next time.  Ok I won't throw it out, guys, y'all convinced me!

No two ways about it, you are a natural beauty!   What KVD lippy is that?

I think it's aptly named, forever and never. lol  Thanks gmoss Smiley Happy

You are the poster child for perles.  I love the subtle glow they give your skin.  This is a very pretty lippie on you too.

Thank you, I dunno what I'd do without them at this point!  I can't wait for a holiday travel set because I need one in my purse for long days to touch up!

33,247 Replies