Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the eye look! What colors did you use from the palettes if you don't mind sharing? 

I LOOOOOOOVE the blue in the waterline! It's such an interesting pop of color! How is the L'Oreal chrome liner? Does it stay put? Looks like a cheap drug store liner I could pick up!

Playing with Urban Decay Electric Palette along with Lime Crime eyeliner20140513_093644.jpg

I love bright liners, and I love the lip color!!! Smiley Happy Have a photo where you open your eyes, too, next time, so we can see the full effect!

I love the bright turquoise eyeliner on you! And lip color is really lovely and on trend as well!

Hey girls, this is so random i know.. But I used one of my Myomakeup pigments on my lips. and i loved how it looks. I mean i wouldnt wear it out. But i wanted to show yall how bright it is Smiley Very Happy. Its Myomakeup neon pink pigment. 

Pretty!!

Honestly, if anyone could wear it out it would be you! 

He is my snuggle buddy! We are celebrating his 15th birthday ( he is handicap) tomorrow with his classmates. Will also be last day of middle school( Cry) . My husband grabbed me this shirt the day the movie came out. I SO love Twlight lol I am a sucker for that show and wish some how they could of continued making more movies ha ha!  Not sure about natural beauty your speaking of though! LOL If I was looking at the Cam you would see some dark circles and my noise looks oddly big in this picture rofl not sure why!  I'll try to remember to take one Friday and post it . Thank you for being so sweet!  really wish they would fix it where some members can't reply to other members it bugs me!

Wow! 15! My 11 year old is autistic but that flies in our social group.  Most of my friends are somewhat autistic as it is being in the hacker community.  He's got a pretty big support group. 

Why is it that no one sees their natural beauty????  most humans have under eye circles! It's the way were supposed to look, but we all like that airbrushed flawless look for ourselves that comes with wearing makeup I suppose. 

Lol, Your nose seems fine but maybe cause mine is thicker and I like narrow noses. It's your nose to hate but you shouldn't. 

I would jumpto watch twighlight in a heartbeat if someone around me wanted to watch it. But they don't.  I'm a closet fan. 

Happy birthday to your boy.  Hope he has a great one.

Oh, I almost forgot....I just simple have on BITE Agave Mask for my super dryed out lips from being in the Hospital and dehydration before going in.

I hope you're ok! good luck at the doctor's. sounds like you've had a rough few days or so.

oh and can i just say, i was in the hospital once, in the icu, and i couldn't drink any liquids, and OMG my mouth was the most disgusting thing ever. they would occasionally smear some vaseline on my lips, but it was so not enough. i was like "you can't give a girl a little mouth wash?" i can't even imagine what my breath was like. 

Kept it simple(ish) tonight. Also, my eyebrow got a little wonky, lol.

1. Dior Skin Nude 023

2. Kevyn Aucoin Blush

3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

4. Sephora Liner

5. Buxom Mascara

6. Smith's Rosebud Salve

7. NARS Setting Powder

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Tell me more about Kevyn Aucoin's blushes! Are they worth it? (Budding blush hoarder here and I want them, but not as much as a Tom Ford.) You look bright and almost demure in these photos... but your expression is what makes it more of a vixen. Smiley Wink

I love your tank top, too! Cute daisy flowers along the top!

I love the cream blushes, although they are quite expensive at the full price (I got mine off of hautelook a few months ago) I haven't tried any of the powdered blushes, but the cream ones have great pigmentation, blend easily, and have amazing lasting powder. I would definitely recommend investing in one or two, they're a great addition to the collection!

OCC lip tar in Dahlia,

Too  Faced Chocolate bar

MUFE foundation

Tarte mousse Medium brown for eyebrows 

10358985_319988044817738_1570295695654976483_o.jpg

I actually had red lipstick order but I wiped that off :\ I was eating and then I was like.. guess I'll put on some occ tar. 

Today I saw Maleficent! Yay! 

Dahlia is such a gorgeous shade. Every time I walk by it I want to pick it up. You're convincing me it's a good idea to!

It's a perfect look for the Maleficent movie, imo. How was it? Angelina Jolie looks spectacular in that role!

Too keep it short and no spoilers, it was great. Go in with an open mind, it is Maleficent's version after all. 

And if you think about it, most Disney movies are based off of some folk tale where the ending was not so pretty. 

I recommend this movie!! And this is actually the first time I wear Dahlia, I got it from a 4 lip tar sample during christmas, awesome purchase!! It reminds me of Urban Decay shame but since this is totally vegan, it's awesome. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Finals week is ion me! Just got bacfrom a lunch date and took a few snaps of today's look! Also, I darkened my hair up a bit!

so today I am wearing:

1. Hourglass foundation

2. Kevyn Aucoin blush

3. NARS setting powder

4. UD primer potion

5. UD Naked 3

6. Buxom mascara

7. Kevyn Aucoin Liner

8. Smiths Rosebud salve 

33,248 Replies