Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! <3

Your winged eye is perfect. Can you send me a detailed set of instructions with illustrations (kidding, sort of)?

I'll try my best to when I have time !

You're so talented!  And I love Jeffree.  I don't think I've ever seen it on a real person and you're the perfect model.  

It's one of those shades that's striking enough but not too over the top. & thanks love! 

Wow - this is such an edgy, seductive, spirited take on classic Park Avenue preening! Your skin looks utterly flawless, your eyes are painted in a way that reminds me of an Oriental butterfly, and that masterful flick of liner leaves me stunned every morning because it's just so impeccable! I'm also loving this strong yet sweetly provocative lip, too! You look absolutely beautiful - and remind me of the girls in Harajuku costume I love to see when I'm in Bangkok and Tokyo for workSmiley Happy

I don't even know what to say to that compliment... Thank you <3

Ok.  First time for doing this.  Here we go, no filter. 

UD Naked foundation 3.5, Hourglass blush in Mood Exposure, Too Faced highlighter in Candlelight Glow, UD eyeshadows in Last Call and Sin, Kat Von D liquid eyeliner in Trooper and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite mascara.  Oh!  Lips!  UD Revolution Lipstick in Crush.  

Maybe next time, I'll post more than one pic Smiley Happy 

photo 2.jpg 

Pretty lipstick and your lashes look great! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks dianabt!  Always looking for mascaras to love Smiley Happy  This one surprised me!  I really like it. 

LOVE Crush on your lips! It's perfect! And I'm really jealous of your long, full lashes. Mood Exposure + Candlelight Glow is a winning combination for you... super flattering, glowing blush on your skin tone. I love it!

Thank you Lari!  I've used Candlelight for a couple of years now and have been thinking about trying Météorites...sometimes I don't want to be quite so glowy.  This board is the Candyland of makeup enabling. 

I love putting a face with a screen name.  Yours is lovely with very warm eyes.

So sweet, thank you.  I agree that it's nice to pair a face with a name and thought it was time to climb out of my shell.  This board has been so amazing!

This is a perfect pink for you!  Glad you decided to post in this thread!!

Thanks, sace!  I've been doing fall colors for the last several days and needed to wear something bright today.  I love watching this thread for ideas, all of you are so lovely Smiley Happy 

So pretty! You look like a barbie! Such gorgeous lashes, lips and hair. Hope to see you post more Smiley Happy

Thanks, MK89, I'm still getting used to my hair: I recently cut layers into it and took 6 inches off.  BIG change. 

Wow! This is the ultimate blonde bombshell look! Your skin is glowng, that lip is sweetly seductive, and your eyes are incredible! Loving the platinum blonde waves too! Smiley Happy

Thanks ballerinagrl, I maaaaay have a little help in the platinum department.  My son does hair, so I have a hook up in that department Smiley Happy

IMG_20141020_111210.jpg

It looks purple but it definitely isn't. I dont know. It's cranberry from mac, white matte eyeshadow, some black shadow from mufe, and some wine color from etude house. kvd trooper. ls7 from flower on the lips. giorgo armani foundation. i'm kind of tired had to wak e up early for doctor's appointment but I stil wanted to go with something on.. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. This is not the only look im gonna do today. I'm going to do something way colorful. stay tuned. 

33,248 Replies