Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Happy Birthday malday! I'm loving the Audacious Charlotte on you! Cheers!

Thanks enbeige!

Amrezy palette on my eyes, Guerlain Rouge Parade on my lips. I also used the new meteorites on my cheeks, applied heavily as a highlighter (with a stippling brush, worked great!) but I couldn't get it to show up in the pictures. Boo.

IMG_3188.jpgIMG_3189.jpg

And one more with a filter, because my face looks less b**chy lol.

Now i'm off to bake some mini key lime pies and banana cookies Smiley Happy Or banana something....we'll see.

IMG_3209.JPG

I will take one of everything please.  Of course, I want a palette that is impossible to find (at a reasonable price anyway).

Wow! for what it's worth, your skin looks particularly flawless today so perhaps the Meteorites are working in the pictures! You make me sad that I missed Amrezy. Your lips are perfection! Is the lipstick as beautiful and glossy as it looks in pictures??

My skin has finally cleared up lately, so that helped a bit too, but I loved how the meteorites looked on my cheeks Smiley Happy and yes! It's glossy without being slippery, if that makes sense. It leaves that lovely shine on my lips, but doesn't slide around or anything. I'm so glad I decided to get it Smiley Happy

Loving your hair today, and what you've done with your eyes is wonderful; I love the smoky shades, with the fabulous flick of the liner, which is perfectly complimented by your beautifully polished skin, and that gorgeous woman-in-charge siren-esque lip! Overall you look stunning! Smiley Happy

Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

You look gorgeous today, especially in the filtered, smiley picture. I love the orange shades on your eyes! And hey, if you're worried about b**chy face....(hope the pic won't get removed lol-no censor there!!)image.jpg

Explains why Posh is still so beautiful.  And, here I just thought she had some work done.

Omg, I LOVE that shirt! I need it in my life Smiley Very Happy

Those colors are seriously perfect. Are you really liking that palette? I've never had an abh palette so  I'm kind of on the see saw

It's probably one of my favorite palettes because of all the warm shades.

I have the lavish and it's alright, but this one is definitely amazing (to me anyways.)

The tamana palette has some similar colors, so you could always look into that one, or just wait for the singles to come out in November Smiley Happy

Your makeup is on point, as usual!  The Guerlain Rouge Parade looks fantastic... I may have to check it out the next time I'm in-store Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

Thank you Smiley Happy

You are ALWAYS perfection... and that Rouge G lipstick in Rouge Parade looks so luxe on your lips. What a beautiful lipstick! And I've heard raves across the board about the formula, so I'm sure it feels wonderful to wear, too. Smiley Happy

It is ridiculously divine..I've been stuffing my face with graham crackers while cooking, and the lipstick hasn't budged one bit. And it feels so comfortable on! Ugh, I hate that it's so lovely, haha.

So pretty, and I was just thinking of baking mini key lime pies last night! haha

Great minds think alike Smiley Happy They're cooling off now, and I'm considering making a banana cream pie...maybe I should eat before deciding haha, my stomach is doing the talking right now.

Here's an idea for you:

There's a pie shop near my house that makes Earl Grey pie! Its the same basic idea as a banana cream pie but sub banana for early grey somehow haha. I have yet to attempt this pie yet but I do enjoy having a slice every once in a while (at $6 a slice I try not to go often).

That sounds so good! Ooh, I'm intrigued..I must try it lol

33,248 Replies