Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you Lari.  Not a model though. Funny how I was wondering if I should get it out of my face For a retake.  hourglass blushes are my holy Grails!  I don't know how but they seem to smooth everything out more than it is! 

Alaffia coconut face cream
Body Shop Vit E cream
Estée Lauder DayWear BB 01 light
TF shadow insurance
UD Naked 2 (Foxy-all over, pistol-outer lid, verve-inner eye, suspect-middle of lid and blending, busted-liner and outer corner, ydk-middle of lid, blending)
Guerlain Meteorites Perles du Paradise
TF Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Go Brow Kit
OCC Anti feathering lip pencil
MUFE Rouge Artist N4

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

After H and I went to lunch, and after I threw on a bathing suit, went and laid in the sun for a little while. After I came in and played with a new lippie for fun, Estée Lauder Melon shimmer. 

image.jpg

you look even prettier after all that activity ,,, definitely not oily skin Smiley Happy 

Thank you! It was so hot I'm surprised I didn't look oily!

This is so nice! You always have the natural look down.. and your eyelashes are so long and define your eyes so well. Such a natural beauty!

Thank you AlisG, I appreciate the compliment, I hope my skills are slowly improving Smiley Happy

Such perfect, doll-like lashes! And that Melon Shimmer lippie looks like it was made for you. It's such a gorgeous spring/summer shade that brings out the blue in your eyes.

I was kind of thinking I'd never wear it but then I did and kind of loved it!

I love the natural look you got with Naked 2.  While I love Half Baked, I rarely use that palette.  I find it is not as "Naked" as I would have liked.  I may have to try your recipe and see if I can get a more natural look.  Must resist the urge to use the Half Baked though.  I love it so much that I cannot resist.

I know what you mean it's a shimmery naked...like a great subtle "natural" eye not so much the no make up make up look...

I have been switching between this and Chocolate palette a lot when I don't have time to follow along a look or come up with something crazy. And I loooove half baked.

Very pretty, meag! And, I love that lip color on you! Smiley Happy

Thanks Tracy! Which one, the Estee Lauder Melon (bottom pic) or the MUFE N4 (top pics)?

I love them both on you, meag! They look beautiful on you! Heart

That melon lip color really suits you. Bright and playful without being overpowering.

Had an event at work today so I took extra time to do my makeup today. The eyeshadow did not turn out how I wanted, but I didn't have time to fix it. Oh well. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

Face

- nars sheer glow in Mont Blanc 

- nars concealer in Chantilly 

- nars setting powder 

- guerlain meteorites (sample) in Clair

- hourglass ambient light powder in dim light

- Bobbi brown shimmer powder in rose

eyes

- naked 3 palette: limit all over.  dust, burnout in inner crease. Factory and mugshot in outer crease.

- sephora waterproof eyeliner in black

- D&G passion eyes mascara in blu indaco

Lip

- Marc Jacobs lipstick in gossip

Wow, I am in love with that bold MJ lippie! It is perfect on your complexion: bold, but it doesn't overwhelm you at all. And you matched it to the details on your top! Smiley Very Happy I think the eyeshadow looks great even if it isn't exactly how you wanted. I know those days, though... happened to me and my eyeliner today!

Thank you! Seems like we both had a less than optimal makeup application yesterday. I also love coordinating an aspect of my makeup to my outfit! I try (but often am in a rush or forget) to do so, especially with fun bright colors!

I love the lip color. It's right up my alley... Looks great with your skin undertones.

Thank you! 

Your skin looks so flawless Smiley Happy

Thank you! It haa taken a few months of a better skincare regimen, but it is finally paying off! Though I did have a few pimples last week I attributed to work stress. Your skin is always so flawless as well 😀

33,247 Replies