Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I can't pull off purple but girl you rock it! So great Smiley Happy

Love love looooooooooooove the lips. The inner corner highlight is gorgeous.

THANK YOU! I didn't even really do that much to get the affect. Just put on some chap stick. The colour isnt as intense with a slippery base to start of with so I had to put on a a coat or two more. I guess I was mostly focusing on the edges of my lower lip & then ended up with a gradient. MAGIC. I love ending up with unintended results. 

Oh wow! Those lips are AWESOME! 

This is a night-time look that I came up with for going out last night. There are some makeup mistakes here. LOL I had bought the HG Ambient Powder in Luminous instead of Ethereal (Luminous is much more shimmery). I figured I'd try it out and see what it looked like to see if I could work with it before returning it. This is the result of my first attempt.

My mistakes were (1) using too much of the Luminous powder, and perhaps I could have not used it on the  forehead and T-zone and (2) with the pigmented blush I used, I should have skipped using any bronzer. The effect is like a tan, which I think looks fake. I must remember that for me, super pigmented blushes = no bronzer.

Photo is in late afternoon light, no camera flash, underneath a skylight. I chose this light to try to see the effect of the Luminous powder. If I had used a lighter hand, you can imagine that the makeup would have all looked so much better. But I will experiment another day! Smiley Wink

Makeup used:

Eyebrows:

Hourglass Brow Pencil

Blinc Brow Mousse

Eyes:

MAC Concealer for primer

Various shades in Kat Von D Ladybird

The Balm Overshadow in Work is Overrated in inner corner

UD pencil eyeliner in Smoke

Maybelline Mascara

Face:

No Foundation

Giorgio Armani orange corrector under eyes

Milani Bella Rosa blush

Too Faced Bronzer in Milk Chocolate

HG Ambient Powder in Diffused Light

HG Ambient Powder in Luminous

Lips:

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose

night-makeup-edit.jpg

Your makeup looks wonderful, DiVWA! That blush is really pretty with your lip color! I own Clinique's Chubby Stick in Roomiest Rose too. You have inspired me to pull it out again to wear it!

<3, Randee

Well, I think you look hot, honey! Not too shimmery or tan at all!

TY!

You are seriously beautiful! Your skin looks luminous and you truly don't need foundation Smiley Happy

Thank you! The luminosity is from the HG Luminous powder (mostly).

The camera certainly didn't pick up whatever (real or imagined) makeup mistakes you were talking about. You look absolutely beautiful.

Thank you! You should see the photos I rejected. ;o

haha we all have those!

I love that rose lipstick on you and your eye shadow is absolutely perfect! I wish my skin looked that good with foundation! 

Thank you! It took a lot of work! Smiley Wink

That chubby stick suits you so perfectly! And, honestly, the powder really doesn't make you look too shiny at all. I think it really gives your skin a youthful glow; not quite dewy, just even-toned GLOWING. Your eyeshadow is also gorgeously done. You look fantastic!

Thank you! I actually just ordered Ethereal to use with my Diffused but I still want to try to work with Luminous again to see if I can get it to work for me. I like how it seems to warm up my skin slightly, whereas I'm afraid the Ethereal may be too cool. I'll have to see. But it's tricky using Luminous! It will be fun to see which powder works out better for me. I could always do the simple thing and keep both! LOL

The bottom right corner was my inspiration today! Hopefully I did a decent job Smiley Happy  I couldnt completely get the colors to show up in photos though like the inner corners and the browns in my crease. And unfortunately I dont have time for liquid liner in the mornings before work!

I used Lorac Unzipped, Too Faced A La Mode eyes, and brown shades from a Sonia Kashuk matte palette. 

On my cheeks I used NYX blush in Terra Cotta and TF Chocolate Soleil 

PhotoGrid_1400900771145.jpg

Ouhhhhh! I haven't tried copying a picture before! whatever that model is wearing looks sooo pigmented! Like it was applied wet? Your rendition looks way more wearable to me. 

Not to sound creepy or anything but you have the most luscious looking lips!!! 

Yeah, when I get stuck for new looks I try pulling from photos! It usually sparks something or in this case, I just decided to copy it because I really liked it haha. My look was a little more vibrant in person but still not as bright as the photo. 

And youre not creepy! Haha thanks for the compliment! Although the size of lips is why I'm afraid to wear lipsticks or glosses that are anything but neutrals. I feel like anything bolder just takes over my face. 

Pretty! It's always hard to capture the vibrancy of eyeshadows through pictures. My sister has lips on the larger size, so she avoids lip products altogether lol. Your natural lip color is really nice and I envy the shape! Smiley Happy

33,247 Replies