Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

It's a lip stick/gloss called essence glamourous rouge NEO from a higher tier of Shiseido called Maquillage.  (And thank you, that means I did a good job!)

image.jpg

That packaging though <3

That's fantastic!  Makes me think of sailor moon Smiley Wink

I think it makes everyone think of sailormoon cause that's exactly why I bought it!  I think next year I will try to fulfill some orders for this sorta stuff when I go.  

The moon compact. ^-^

😊

I'm pretty sure Ardell has lash glue that's brown or black!

That sounds good in theory... I tend to get the glue everywhere cause I'm messy so that could also be disasterous.   I suppose there's one way to find out.  Thanks for the suggestionSmiley Happy 

You are glowing heart!

Pasty and bored.....you are in my head -)

Thank you chili!  Feeling like that as well?  Lol, I think my sunscreen has proven itself a bit too well. Not complaining, cause it's fixable without sun.  

Bonus, the Laura mercier tinted moisturizer suits my skin better with the fake tan.

It was nice and crispy cold this morning, but then it got overcast and started to drizzle.  I swatched the Audacious lipsticks to cheer myself up.

Also, I was very shiny today.  I went to Nordstrom and the sweet SA told me I was glowing.  She was too nice to say "shiny as all get out!".  And I have a zit on my chin - you can't see it easily, bit it hurts like %$#!*^%$.

Some days are just not meant to be .....

i love the power makeup has over my mood as well.  

you probably looked glowing to her.  I doubt she would've mentioned it at all if you looked bad. 

And ahhhhh, I just had one on my neck for the last week.  It's finally shrinking down but it was deeeeeeep and painful.  I never get pimples so they're a little traumatizing for me.  I had to dig through samples to find acne stuff cause there is none of that in our house. 

Tea helps on bad days. 

Ouch hearts!  Sorry to hear about the awful neck invader!  My zits are like the Haleys comet.  They don't come around often.  But when they do, it is all pomp and show with people taking pictures to show their kids.

I had a really good skin day 3 days ago.  Everything felt sooooooo - good.  Today it felt a bit splotchy.  I had no tea or coffee today.  Thanks for the reminder!

Tea is my way of drinking enough water.   I swear it helps the skin better than plain water as well.  

Today I did my best to approximate a Pantone 2015 Marsala look using my Pantone radiant orchid palette,  breathless from the tarte blush palette and Mac sophisto and sirens song on my lips.  I had fun and feel I look a bit evil. image.jpgimage.jpg

I have missed your fierceness.  If I did not know you, I would say these came straight from a Vogue editorial.  I cannot wait until you (and others) start showing us official Marsala looks.  I know I will buy most of the collection if there is anything left when I come off my no buy. 

Thank you!  My picture taking skills have improved vastly since I started here!  I have become a selfie queen!  

If it's anything like last year, the only good things will be the blush palette and the eyeshadow palette.   I kept my cream blush cause I have no other blush like it, but I really wish I had of got my hands on the radiant orchid blush  trio.  I had two chances to buy it and decided on other things.  Sigh.  If it ever makes its way into a TSB it's mine!  

This looks like it's from an editorial shoot. Your eyes are mesmerizing.

Thank you!  Stare into them long enough and I will hypnotize you and take all your candy! 

Hmm, sounds like a challenge. You can't take my candy if I eat it all first.

You underestimate my candy taking skills!  

33,248 Replies